|Song Seung-heon Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||October 5, 1976|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Song Seung-heon is a South Korean model and actor who started his career in 1995 as a model. He then went on to appear in a variety of shows and movies such as Three Guys and Three Girls, Autumn in My Heart, When a Man Falls in Love, The Great Show, The Third Way of Love, Ghost: In Your Arms Again, Happy Together, Make It Big, Fate, A Better Tomorrow, Wonderful Nightmare, Man of Will, So Close, Ice Rain, My Princess, Dinner Mate, Dr. Jin, East of Eden, You and I, Obsessed, and Saimdang, Memoir of Colors.
Seoul, South Korea
Song Seung-heon studied at Seoul Younghoon Elementary School, Seoul National University Middle School, and Younghoon High School.
He also attended Hankyong National University and Kyonggi University.
- Siblings – He has an older brother and an older sister.
Song Seung-heon has been signed with King Kong by Starship (formerly known as King Kong Entertainment).
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth had been $15 Million.
6 ft or 183 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Song Seung-heon has dated –
- Sung Yu-ri (2002-2003) – He was romantically involved with actor and singer Sung Yu-ri between October 2002 and June 2003.
- Liu Yifei (2015-Present) – In the year 2015, he started going out with Liu Yifei, a Chinese actor, singer, and model. Reportedly, they had grown closer while working in the Chinese romantic drama film The Third Way of Love. Many Chinese and South Korean tabloids claimed in April 2017 that Liu was pregnant with his child. Then, the following month, it was RUMORed that the duo had parted ways. These reports came after the Chinese government had decided to ban Korean culture content. However, the agencies of both artists refuted the claims.
Race / Ethnicity
Song Seung-heon is of South Korean descent.
Song Seung-heon Facts
- In 2000, he gained popularity with his role as Yoon Joon-seo in the romantic drama television series Autumn in My Heart. This role won him the “Photogenic Award” and “Popularity Award” at the KBS Drama Awards in 2000.
- Song Seung-heon founded his own management agency, Storm S Company (later renamed Better ENT and majority-owned by KOSDAQ-listed Signal Entertainment Group), in 2009.
- Alongside Kim Tae-hee, Park Ye-jin, and Ryu Soo-young, Song Seung-heon co-starred as Park Hae-young, the grandson of the chairman of Daehan Group, in the romantic comedy-drama television series My Princess in 2011. Regarding the show as a turning point in his career, he once said, “Previously, I took on characters living a life full of ups and downs. For me, Hae-young was the first character that was so rich, bright, and cheerful. I felt much lighter while acting the character.”
- He was named PR ambassador for cultural sharing by the Korea Foundation in 2011.
- He has appeared in the music videos of songs like Once Upon a Day by Kim Bum-soo, I Miss You by SG Wannabe, and Sad Love Story by Yoon Gun.
- Song Seung-heon shares a friendly bond with actor So Ji-sub.
- He quit smoking in 2005.
- Song Seung-heon used to work part-time at a cafe.
- He is a huge fan of comedian Park Na-rae.
- Song Seung-heon became a promotional ambassador for the National Tax Service in 2015.
- Some of his hobbies include watching movies, collecting DVDs, and playing games.
Featured Image by 미디어로그영화 (Official YouTube Account) / YouTube / CC BY 3.0