|Nayte Olukoya Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||July 8, 1994|
Nayte Olukoya is an American sales executive and reality star who rose to fame as a contestant and the eventual winner of season 18 of The Bachelorette (2021).
Babatundé Obafemi Robert Nathaniel Olukoya
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Nayte attended Eastern Washington University and graduated in 2019. He majored in Business Administration and also earned a minor degree in African American History.
Sales Executive, Reality Star
6 ft 8 in or 203 cm
98 kg or 216 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Nayte has dated –
- Michelle Young (2021-2022) – Olukoya was one of the many handsome suitors trying to woo Michelle Young during season 18 of The Bachelorette in 2021. The two hit it off instantly and the Austin resident even received the first impression rose from Young. Nayte and Michelle finally got together and became engaged during the season finale episode aired in December 2021. However, fans were shocked to learn that the couple had broken up only 6 months later on June 17, 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Black)
He has Nigerian ancestry on his father’s side and is of Swedish descent on his mother’s side.
- Several tattoos including a few with Greek mythology-themes
- Tall stature
Nayte has endorsed brands such as –
- Cayman Jack
- Magari Empire
- Neil Lane
Nayte Olukoya Favorite Things
- Movie – Interstellar (2014)
- Song – Platinum Chanel by Dom Kennedy
Source – BachelorNation.com
Nayte Olukoya Facts
- He is a doting dog dad to an English cocker spaniel named Percy.
- Nayte and his ex-fiancée Michelle were the 1st ever couple of color to get engaged onscreen during the 20-year-long run of The Bachelor franchise.
- According to him, Ciara and Russell Wilson are #relationshipgoals.
- Nayte and Michelle’s ship name was “Naychelle”.
- His amusing facial expressions during The Bachelorette episodes had found popularity as a meme fest on Twitter.
- Nayte’s looks can be compared to the R&B singer, Chris Brown.
Featured Image by Nayte Olukoya / Instagram