|Michael Cimino Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||November 10, 1999|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Michael Cimino is an American actor, voiceover artist, and singer who has been cast in roles such as Bob Palmeri in Annabelle Comes Home, Victor Salazar in Love, Victor, Brlayden in Walk the Prank, Young Teijo in Shangri-La Suite, Young Sadiq in Training Day, Miguel in Centurion XII, and Dej in Dog Days.
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Actor, Voiceover Artist, Singer
- Others – Michael Cimino (Paternal Grandfather), Mary Alice Bowman (Paternal Grandmother), Thomas Angel Rosello (Maternal Grandfather), Gladys Esther Colon (Maternal Grandmother), Thomas Rosello (Cousin)
Michael Cimino has been signed with –
- Celebrity Talent International
- Creative Artists Agency
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Michael Cimino has dated –
- Mava Gomez
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Hispanic)
Michael Cimino is of Italian/Sicilian, German, and Swiss-German descent on his father’s side and has Puerto Rican ancestry on his mother’s side.
- Tattooed arm
- Lean frame
Michael Cimino Facts
- He was raised in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Michael Cimino played the role of Young Teijo Lightfoot in the 2016 crime drama film, Shangri-La Suite, starring Emily Browning, Luke Grimes, and Ron Livingston.
- He appeared as Bob Palmeri, Mary Ellen’s crush, in the supernatural horror film titled Annabelle Comes Home in 2019.
- In 2020, Michael started playing the lead role of Victor Salazar, a new student at Creekwood High School who is struggling with his identity surrounding his s*xual orientation and adjusting to a new city, in the Hulu teen comedy-drama series, Love, Victor. The series is inspired by and set in the same world as the 2018 film Love, Simon.
- His co-stars in Love, Victor include Rachel Hilson, Anthony Turpel, Mason Gooding, George Sear, Ana Ortiz, and others.
- In June 2021, Michael released his debut song Love Addict. Talia Jackson has been featured as his love interest in the music video of the song.
- After he played the role of a gay person, Victor Salazar on Love, Victor, he started receiving death threats from the LGBT community.
Featured Image by Michael Cimino / Instagram