Mariano Di Vaio
Assisi, Perugia, Italy
To polish up his acting skills, he got enrolled at the New York Film Academy.
Blogger, fashion designer, model, and actor
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Rihale Di Vaio (Sister)
As a model, Mariano is represented by MGM Models.
6 ft 1 in or 185 cm
84 kg or 185 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Mariano Di Vaio has dated –
- Eleonora Brunacci (2011-Present) – Mariano met Eleonora Brunacci, who works as a lawyer in Perugia, in 2011 at a birthday party through a mutual friend. Mariano tried to woo her for about 9 months before she finally relented. Eleonora encouraged him to launch his own blog, which he did one year into their relationship. In September 2015, they got married in an intimate wedding ceremony. In November 2016, she gave birth to a son, Nathan Leone Di Vaio.
Race / Ethnicity
- Neatly trimmed beard and mustache
- Toned athletic body
His body specifications may be –
- Chest – 40 in or 102 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 15 in or 38 cm
- Waist – 31.5 in or 80 cm
Mariano has appeared in the promotional and endorsement campaigns for the following brands –
- Hugo Boss
- Roberto Cavalli Perfume (alongside Elisa Sednaoui)
- Tommy Hilfiger
His religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Being one of the most famous Italian models and style icons.
- The popularity of his lifestyle and fashion digital magazine.
In 2016, Vaio made his first film appearance in the Hollywood movie, The Deported.
First TV Show
In 2016, he made his TV show debut by participating in the dance reality show, Selfie – Le cose cambiano.
Mariano regularly hits the gym to keep his ripped body in perfect shape. He doesn’t rely on a single workout system and keeps on flipping his routine around to get maximum gains. For example, when he is a bit short on time and needs a cardio boost from the workout, he works different body parts together at high intensity with a couple of bodyweight exercises paired with strength training exercises such as pull-ups with cross cable pull.
Sometimes, he prefers to isolate his muscles with each muscle group worked separately. For cardio, he relies on going out for a run.
Also, as his aim is to develop ripped and toned muscles, he prefers to do his exercises in an explosive way, which means he tries to move weight as fast as possible while keeping the movement under control and keep the repetitions of the exercises in the higher range.
To supplement his workout routine, he makes sure that the protein content is high in his daily dietary intake. Plus, he divides the protein intake for his daily workout into two equal portions out of which one-half, he consumes half an hour before the workout and another half after the workout.
Mariano Di Vaio Favorite Things
- Summer Color – Turquoise
Source – Twitter
Mariano Di Vaio Facts
- He loves snowboarding and once broke his wrist while snowboarding in the Alps.
- He also loves motorsports and can be often seen in a number of motorsports events such as The 24 hours of Le Mans and Moto GP.
- In 2014, he joined hands with Cruciani to launch his line of bracelets under the label of “Mercury by Mariano Di Vaio”. He also presented his jewelry line at the Paris White Show.
- Mariano has launched his range of shoes named, MDV shoes (under his brand “Mariano Di Vaio”). He presented his collection at the prestigious, Pitti Immagine.
- In collaboration with his wife, Mariano has launched an e-commerce company, NoHowStyle.com, which has a huge catalog of men’s clothing, footwear and other lifestyle products.
- In 2016, he published his book My Dream Job, which was published by Arnoldo Mondadori Editore.
- In 2012, he launched his official blog, MDVStyle.com.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest, and YouTube.