|Sukirti Kandpal Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||November 20, 1987|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Sukirti Kandpal is an Indian actress, model, and former beauty pageant contestant who is best known for portraying characters such as Sakshi in Jersey No. 10 (2007), Dr. Riddhima Gupta in Dill Mill Gayye (2008-2009), Siddheshwari Singh in Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo (2009-2010), Piya Jaiswal/Dobriyal in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani (2010-2011), Simran Khanna in Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai… Ajab Sa Risk Hai (2013-2014), Debjani Thakur in Dilli Wali Thakur Girls (2015), and Naina Choudhary in Kaala Teeka (2017). For her performance in the last of those roles, she was nominated in the category of ‘Best Actress’ at the 2017 Indian Television Academy Awards (ITA). She had also represented India, as ‘Miss India Worldwide’, at the 2011 ‘Miss Worldwide’ pageant in Dubai. She had won the title of ‘Miss Bollywood Diva’ there and was among the top 10 contenders in a field of participants from more than 30 countries.
Nainital, Kumaon, Uttarakhand, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Sukirti had attended St. Mary’s Convent High School, an all-girls boarding school in her hometown of Nainital.
She had later joined Sophia College for Women, an undergraduate women’s college, affiliated with the University of Mumbai. She had earned an honors degree in economics from there.
Actress, Model, Former Beauty Pageant Contestant
- Father – B. D. Kandpal (Lawyer, Public Prosecutor, Former President of the Uttarakhand Bar Association, Deputy Advocate General of the Uttarakhand High Court)
- Mother – Manju Kandpal
- Siblings – Bhavna Kandpal (Older Sister), Manjul Kandpal (Younger Brother)
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sukirti has dated –
- Manavendra Singh Shekhawat
- Rishabh Jain
- Upen Patel – RUMOR
Race / Ethnicity
- Petite frame
- Center-parted, shoulder-length, curly hair
- Charming smile
Sukirti has been featured in TV commercials for –
- PC Chandra Jewellers‘ Goldlite collection
- Hyundai 4S Fluidic Verna
- Fair One face cream
- Margo neem face wash
Sukirti Kandpal Facts
- Sukirti, in her childhood, had wanted to pursue a degree in law and become a public prosecutor just like her father. She, however, ended up with an honors degree in economics.
- Her career in the entertainment industry kicked off when she was selected for the role of Sakshi in Jersey No. 10 (2007), an Indian adaptation of the American drama TV series One Tree Hill. She had been spotted by a creative director from Cinevistaas Limited, a Mumbai-based production house, at a coffee shop. He had then asked her to audition for the role.
- In 2008, she had earned her big break when she had been cast in the role of Dr. Riddhima Gupta in the Indian medical drama TV series Dill Mill Gayye. She had worked on the show for 10 months before quitting in 2009.
- In 2014, she had participated in the popular reality TV show Bigg Boss. She had been evicted from the show on day 14.
- After her work in Kaala Teeka (2017), she had taken a break from the entertainment industry for about 2 years to spend more time with her family.
- In 2021, she had been honored with the ‘MEGA Achievers Award’ for her contribution to animal welfare.
Featured Image by Sukirti Kandpal / Instagram