|Upen Patel Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8½ in|
|Date of Birth||August 16, 1982|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Upen Patel is a British actor, model, entrepreneur, dancer, and reality television personality who has appeared in various Hindi, Tamil, and Telugu language films such as 36 China Town, Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani, Money Hai Toh Honey Hai, One Two Three, Namastey London, Ek Haseena Thi Ek Deewana Tha, Boomerang, Shakalaka Boom, Run Bhola Run, Chanakya, and I. In addition to that, he has also been a part of television projects like Bigg Boss 8, Bigg Boss Halla Bol, Nach Baliye 7, MTV Love School, and Comedy Nights Bachao.
England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Upen Patel attended the University of Hertfordshire and studied Computer Science.
Actor, Model, Entrepreneur, Reality Television Personality, Dancer
- Mother – Kam Patel (Lawyer)
- Siblings – He has 3 sisters and 1 older brother.
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Upen Patel has dated –
- Sonali Raut – He was reportedly in a romantic relationship with Indian actor and model Sonali Raut in the past.
- Shamita Singha – Upen Patel once hooked up with fashion model, television anchor, animal rights activist, VJ, and beauty queen Shamita Singha.
- Amrita Arora – He allegedly had an affair with Indian film actor Amrita Arora.
- Amrita Rao – It is RUMORed that he once had an affair with Indian actor Amrita Rao.
- Sukirti Kandpal – He has been linked with Indian actor and model Sukirti Kandpal.
- Camila Tavares – Upen Patel has also dated Brazilian model Camila Tavares in the past.
- Deepika Padukone (2006-2007) – In the year 2006, he started going out with Indian actor Deepika Padukone but the duo parted ways the following year.
- Karishma Tanna (2014-2016) – Upen Patel was romantically involved with Indian actor, model, and anchor Karishma Tanna from 2014 to 2016. They co-hosted the youth-based reality show MTV Love School as well as participated in the 7th installment of the Hindi-language celebrity dance reality television series Nach Baliye.
Race / Ethnicity
Upen Patel is of Gujarati descent.
Upen Patel Favorite Things
- Designer – Wendell Rodricks
Source – IMDb
Upen Patel Facts
- He was raised in London, England.
- Upen Patel made his first Hindi film appearance as Rocky (a local flirt) in the 2006 mystery thriller comedy film 36 China Town, an official adaption of the 1992 American film Once Upon a Crime (which in turn is a remake of the 1960 Italian film Crimen).
- He brought to life the character of Rahul Jalan in the 2009 Hindi-language romantic comedy film Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani, starring Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif.
- In 2014, Upen Patel started appearing as a contestant on the 8th season of the Indian reality television series Bigg Boss. His fellow participants included Gautam Gulati (winner), Diandra Soares, Sonali Raut, Karishma Tanna, Soni Singh, Aarya Babbar, Sushant Divgikar, Sukirti Kandpal, Nataša Stanković, Minissha Lamba, Deepshikha Nagpal, and others.
- Upen Patel was evicted from Bigg Boss 8 on Day 101.
- He made his Tamil film debut by playing the role of John (another supermodel who loses his fame because of Lingesan’s rise) in the 2015 romantic action thriller film I.
- In 2019, he made his Telugu film debut as Sohail Ibrahim Qureshi/Body Double in the spy action thriller film Chanakya.
- He has done modeling work for various brands such as Hugo Boss, Paul Smith, and Zegna.
- Upen Patel has been a fitness enthusiast who works out on a regular basis.
- During his spare time, he enjoys hanging out with friends, watching movies, going to his favorite restaurants, and catching up with everybody.
Featured Image by Bollywood Hungama / bollywoodhungama.com / CC BY 3.0