|Diandra Soares Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||August 13, 1979|
Diandra Soares is an Indian model, actress, fashion designer, and television host who has established herself as among the most versatile models of the country. Additionally, she gained further prominence after competing on Bigg Boss 8 (2014). She has more than 200k followers on Twitter and more than 100k followers on Instagram.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Diandra attended St. Xavier’s College in Mumbai.
Model, Television Host, Fashion Designer, Actress
- Father – Benedict Soares
- Mother – Dolcie Soares
- Siblings – Francis Soares (Older Brother), Deanne Soares (Younger Sister)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Diandra Soares has dated –
- DJ Whosane – Diandra was in a long-term relationship with DJ Whosane (real name Hussain Babai) for nearly 12 years in the early 2000s.
- Gautam Gulati (2014) – She was RUMORed to be dating fellow Bigg Boss 8 contestant and eventual winner, Gautam Gulati after the two locked lips on the show.
Race / Ethnicity
However, she has dyed her hair in an assortment of colors like pink, green, dark brown, blue, etc.
- Often shaves her head
- Numerous tattoos including a butterfly on her chest
- Big, expressive eyes
Diandra has endorsed brands such as –
- Leonard Paris
- Sonia Rykiel
- Emanuel Ungaro
Diandra Soares Favorite Things
- Model – Madhu Sapre
- Contestant On Bigg Boss 8 – Sonali Raut
Source – Miss Malini, Miss Malini
Diandra Soares Facts
- She was declared the winner of the Miss Bombay beauty pageant in 1995.
- Diandra began modeling at the age of 16 after being inspired by supermodel, Madhu Sapre.
- She has exposed the predatory behavior of celebrities like Sajid Khan and Suhel Seth during the Me Too movement that took over India in 2018.
- Diandra has cited reading, watching television, partying, and working out as her hobbies.
Featured Image by Diandra Soares / Instagram