|Sonali Raut Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||December 23, 1990|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Sonali Raut is an Indian actress and model who is best known for working in films like The Xposé (2014) and Great Grand Masti (2016). She has also been featured in the web series titled Love Life & Screw Ups (2016) and Dangerous (2020), and the music videos titled Sniper (2020) and Galtiyan (2022). She had stood 7th in Bigg Boss 8, the 8th season of the reality TV franchise Bigg Boss, the Indian version of the globally popular Dutch game show Big Brother. Sonali was evicted on Day 7 of the season after a surprise vote decision but was brought back to the show on Day 11 because of her popularity. She stayed in the Big Boss house until Day 104.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Sonali had attended the Army Public School, a public school located in Colaba, Mumbai, that is run under the Indian Army’s supervision.
After her high school graduation, she joined the Mithibai College of Arts, Chauhan Institute of Science & Amruthben Jivanlal College of Commerce and Economics, a college affiliated with the University of Mumbai, a collegiate, public & state-owned university in Mumbai. She had graduated from there with a B.Com. (Bachelor of Commerce) degree.
- Father – Her father is a former assistant police commissioner.
- Siblings – Ujjwala Raut (Older Sister) (Supermodel)
- Others – Ksha (Niece), Craig Maxwell Sterry (Ex-Brother-in-Law) (Filmmaker)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Slender frame
- Side-parted, long, dense, wavy hair
- Affable smile
- Gleaming face
- Has a Shloka in Sanskrit tattooed around her upper right arm
Sonali has been the face of several popular brands including –
- MAC Cosmetics
- PC Chandra Jewellers
- Limca (Indian multinational brand of lemon-and-lime flavored carbonated soft drink)
- Westside Clothing & Accessories
- Pantaloons Fashion & Retail
She has also been featured in the TV commercials of –
- Idea (Indian telecom services operator), with Abhishek Bachchan
- Siyaram’s (Indian blended fabric and garment manufacturer with an associated chain of retail outlets and branded showrooms), with Neil Nitin Mukesh
- Seematti Sarees
- iBall (Indian electronics manufacturing company)
Sonali Raut Facts
- She had first come into the limelight in 2010 when, as a 19-year-old, she had been featured in the Kingfisher Calendar, a calendar that has been published by the United Breweries Group (an Indian conglomerate whose core business includes beverages and investments in various sectors) annually since 2003. The calendar features models in swimsuits and is often regarded as the most prestigious modeling assignment in the country.
- About a year later, she had turned heads again after she was involved in a sultry photoshoot with actor Ranveer Singh for the Indian edition of Maxim, an international men’s magazine. She had even gone topless for some of the pictures in this photoshoot.
- In 2016, she was a member of the Ahmedabad Express franchise in the 2nd season of Box Cricket League (BCL), an Indian sports reality TV show where celebrities compete with each other, as a part of their respective teams, in a cricket tournament that is played in the indoor format with highly modified rules and regulations.
- In 2017, she had been signed up as the cover model for the FFACE Fashion Calendar, an annual calendar published by FFACE (Fame Fashion and Creative Excellence), eastern India’s most prominent talent management brand that also runs a self-titled fashion magazine.
- Her hobbies/interests include traveling, dancing, cooking, and watching movies.
Featured Image by Sonali Raut / Instagram