|Nataša Stanković Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||March 4, 1992|
Nataša Stanković is a Serbian model and actress who became popular in India after appearing in dance numbers like Aiyo Ji from the film Satyagraha (2013) and Mehbooba from Fukrey Returns (2017). Additionally, she has also been featured in Badshah’s music videos DJ Waley Babu and Bandook. She has more than 100k followers on Twitter, more than 500k followers on Facebook, and more than 2 million followers on Instagram.
Požarevac, Braničevo District, Serbia
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Father – Goran Stanković
- Mother – Radmila Stanković
- Siblings – Nenad Stanković (Brother)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nataša has dated –
- Aly Goni (2014)
- Sam Merchant (2017)
- Hardik Pandya (2019-Present) – Indian cricketer Hardik Pandya proposed to Nataša on January 1, 2020, in Dubai, after only a few months of dating. During their 1st meeting, Hardik hugged her while she was only going for handshake. They announced their wedding in May 2020. On July 30, 2020, the couple welcomed their first child together, a boy named Agastya Pandya. On February 14, 2023, the couple renewed their wedding vows in a lavish ceremony held in Udaipur, Rajasthan. Earlier, in 2020, they had a court marriage.
Race / Ethnicity
- Slender nose
- ‘Faith’ tattoo on her left forearm
- Hardik Pandya’s initial ‘H’ with a star tattooed on her left hand
Nataša Stanković has endorsed brands such as –
- Johnson & Johnson
- J Hampstead
Nataša Stanković Favorite Things
- Hobby – Roller Skating
Source – Rediff.com
Nataša Stanković Facts
- Her Bollywood break came in the form of an item song titled Aiyo Ji in Prakash Jha‘s political drama, Satyagraha (2013). The film starred Amitabh Bachchan, Ajay Devgn, and Kareena Kapoor in pivotal roles.
- Nataša’s popularity soared in 2015 after appearing in rapper Badshah‘s music video for the smash hit, DJ Waley Babu.
- She has a pet dog named Curly.
- If she weren’t an actress or model, she would have been a singer.
- She is a professional ballet dancer. She has trained at Serbia’s Ballet Dance School for 17 years since the age of 3.
- Nataša competed with her ex-boyfriend Aly Goni on the dance reality show, Nach Baliye 9 in 2019. The pair finished as the 3rd runner-up on the show.
- For her grand wedding to Hardik on Valentine’s Day 2023, she wore a white gown by Shantanu and Nikhil. It had a 15 feet long veil and was decorated with precious stones, pristine pearls, and cloud dancer beads. The gown’s sleeves had the initials ‘N’ and ‘H’ and it took 50 days by 40 artisans to make it.
Featured Image by Nataša Stanković / Instagram