|Nataša Stanković Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||March 4, 1992|
Nataša Stanković is a Serbian model and actress who became popular in India after appearing in dance numbers like Aiyo Ji from the film Satyagraha (2013) and Mehbooba from Fukrey Returns (2017). Additionally, she has also been featured in Badshah’s music videos DJ Waley Babu and Bandook. She has more than 100k followers on Twitter, more than 500k followers on Facebook, and more than 2 million followers on Instagram.
Požarevac, Braničevo District, Serbia
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Father – Goran Stanković
- Mother – Radmila Stanković
- Siblings – Nenad Stanković (Brother)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nataša has dated –
- Aly Goni (2014)
- Sam Merchant (2017)
- Hardik Pandya (2019-Present) – Indian cricketer Hardik Pandya proposed to Nataša on January 1, 2020, in Dubai, after only a few months of dating. They announced their wedding in May 2020. In July 2020, the couple welcomed their first child together, a boy.
Race / Ethnicity
- Slender nose
- ‘Faith’ tattoo on her left forearm
Nataša Stanković has endorsed brands such as –
- Johnson & Johnson
- J Hampstead
Nataša Stanković Favorite Things
- Hobby – Roller Skating
Source – Rediff.com
Nataša Stanković Facts
- Her Bollywood break came in the form of an item song titled Aiyo Ji in Prakash Jha‘s political drama, Satyagraha (2013). The film starred Amitabh Bachchan, Ajay Devgn, and Kareena Kapoor in pivotal roles.
- Nataša’s popularity soared in 2015 after appearing in rapper Badshah‘s music video for the smash hit, DJ Waley Babu.
- She has a pet dog named Curly.
- If she weren’t an actress or model, she would have been a singer.
- She is a professional ballet dancer. She has trained at Serbia’s Ballet Dance School for 17 years since the age of 3.
- Nataša competed with her ex-boyfriend Aly Goni on the dance reality show, Nach Baliye 9 in 2019. The pair finished as the 3rd runner up on the show.
Featured Image by Nataša Stanković / Instagram