|Aly Goni Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||February 25, 1991|
Aly Goni is an Indian actor who is best known for his important portrayal of Romesh Kumar Bhalla in Ye Hai Mohabbatein and Raaj Kapoor in Kuch Toh Hai Tere Mere Darmiyaan (2015-2016). Besides that, he has also appeared in a number of other hit shows like Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya (2016), Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant (2016), and Naagin 3 (2018). However, Aly’s television career began as a contestant on MTV’s Splitvilla 5 in 2012. Over time, Aly has also garnered a huge fan base with more than 2 million followers on Instagram and more than 200k followers on Twitter.
Bhaderwah, Jammu and Kashmir, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Aly studied in Chandigarh in the past.
- Father – Amjad Goni
- Mother – Ruby Goni
- Siblings – Arslan Goni (Older Brother) (Actor), Saltanat Goni (Sister), Ilana Goni (Sister)
Aly is represented by Moris talent Hunt and Celebshine.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
82 kg or 181 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Aly has dated –
- Natasa Stankovic (2014) – Serbian model Natasa Stankovic and Aly Goni started dating one another in 2014. However, after spending a brief amount of time, the couple later broke up with one another. They were reunited in 2019, as partners in the reality talent show Nach Baliye 9.
- Krishna Mukherjee – Co-stars Krishna Mukherjee and Aly Goni were rumored to have found love while working on the set of Ye Hai Mohabbatein. The speculations began, as a result of the many pictures that Aly was adding to his Instagram account alongside the beautiful actress. However, the long going assumption was put to an end when Krishna quoted him as a close friend who knows her family very well. She also added, “There is nothing more than friends with him. I don’t know from where these rumors started but I am not seeing Aly.”
- Jasmin Bhasin (2018-Present) – According to reports, Aly and actress Jasmin Bhasin started dating one another when they met for the shoot of Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 9 in 2018. It is believed that the duo instantly clicked. The duo often uploads pictures to their Instagram as well going on dinners and outings. Jasmin also took to Instagram on February 2019 and referred to Aly as her “Soulmate” in a caption.
Race / Ethnicity
- Sports a French beard
- Muscular and tall physique
- Has a tattoo of an anchor on his left hand
Through his social media, Aly has either endorsed or promoted various brands like –
- Skin Elements
Best Known For
- His important portrayal of Romesh Kumar Bhalla in Ye Hai Mohabbatein and Raaj Kapoor in Kuch Toh Hai Tere Mere Darmiyaan (2015-2016)
- Appearing as a contestant in various reality shows like Nach Baliye 9 (2019) and Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi Jigar Pe Trigger (2019)
- Starring in several other hit shows such as Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya (2016), Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant (2016), and Naagin 3 (2018)
First TV Show
Aly made his debut TV show appearance as “Himself” in Splitsvilla 5 in 2012.
Aly is one of many Indian actors who possess a well-formed abdominal area. His ultimate fitness aim is to attain a ripped physique. Besides that, he also prefers to do more reps with lightweights in order to build a lean and well-defined muscle structure.
In a workout video of his, Aly can be seen doing exercises like dumbbell shoulder press, chest fly, rope face pull, push-ups, biceps curls, deadlifts, and lateral raises. Besides that, he can also be seen doing cardio exercises like running on the treadmill.
In an interview with India Forums, in 2014, Aly stated that due to his busy schedule he would mostly do push-ups and skipping in his free time.
As for his diet, Aly is a non-vegetarian to begin it. He does not follow any kind of strict diet routine but prefers to eat in small quantities. However, he does not consume white rice and potatoes and is very cautious about his eating. Aly also drinks 3 glasses of fresh juice on a daily basis.
He also avoids taking any kind of supplements if he is skipping out on workout sessions at the gym.
Aly Goni Favorite Things
- Character From Yeh Hai Mohabbatein – Pihu played by child artist Ruhanika Dhawan
Source – YouTube
Aly Goni Facts
- He was brought up alongside his older brother and two sisters in a family of Muslim heritage.
- Aly started indulging in performing arts ever since his childhood days.
- He relocated from Chandigarh to Mumbai to become an actor without telling his parents. His parents who reside in Jammu & Kashmir thought he was studying in Chandigarh. It was only after he had already started working in the television industry that he told them.
- He began his career as a model after he had won the IFTI in 2011.
- Aly was cast in the show Yeh Hai Mohabbatein on the basis of his physique as well as his Punjabi tone which he had developed while studying in Chandigarh. It was his first small-screen role. Also, starring in the show were some of the Indian televisions very well known stars like actor Karan Patel, Divyanka Tripathi, Aditi Bhatia, and Krishna Mukherjee.
- Not many may know this, but Aly is a national level Taekwondo artist who started training when he was only 7 years old. However, an unforeseen accident put an end to his aspiring career.
- In the past, he has admitted to suffering from an irrational phobia of heights also known as acrophobia.
- Aly underwent nose surgery in 2018 for the first time. Later, in 2019, he told during an interview that he would be undergoing a nose surgery for the 2nd time due to a mishap on Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi Jigar Pe Trigger in 2019.
- Aly’s fan base extends all the way to Indonesia.
- He is very fond of animals.
- Aly has had a huge crush on actress Jennifer Winget ever since he joined the television industry. In 2017, he took to Twitter to express his feelings on propose day.
- Follow Aly on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image By Aly Goni / Instagram