|Karan Patel Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||November 23, 1983|
|Spouse||Ankita Bhargava Patel|
Karan Patel is an Indian actor, television host, reality TV personality, and dancer who gained acclaim with his role as Raman Bhalla in the television drama series, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein. Apart from that, he has been a part of many other shows and movies including Shootout at Wadala, Phamous, Kasautii Zindagii Kay, Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki, Karam Apnaa Apnaa, Kasamh Se, Kaun Jeetega Bollywood Ka Ticket, Nach Baliye 7, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 8, Khatra Khatra Khatra, Yeh Hai Chahatein, and Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 10.
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Karan Patel studied at Utpal Shanghvi School located in the Juhu suburb of Mumbai and then graduated from Mithibai College.
Moreover, he has also attended institutions like Kishore Namit Kapoor Acting Institute and the University of the Arts London as well as Shiamak Davar‘s dance classes.
Actor, Television Host, Reality TV Personality, Dancer
- Father – Rashesh Patel
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Karan Patel has dated –
- Kamya Punjabi (2015)
- Ankita Bhargava Patel (2015-Present) – On May 3, 2015, he got married to actress Ankita Bhargava and they welcomed their first child, a daughter, on December 14, 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
Karan Patel is of Gujarati descent.
- Buffed-up physique
- Pierced ears
Karan Patel Facts
- In 2013, he started playing the role of Raman Bhalla, Santoshi and Omprakash’s son, Shagun’s former husband, and Ishita’s husband, in Yeh Hai Mohabbatein. He starred on the show alongside Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya and his performance won him several awards like the 2014 Indian Television Academy Award for “GR8! Onscreen Couple of the Year” (with Divyanka Tripathi), 2014 Gold Award for “Best Actor (Popular)”, and 2015 Indian Telly Award for “Best Actor in a Lead Role”.
- Karan Patel was cast as Jamal, Bhatkar’s bodyguard, in the 2013 Hindi-language action crime film, Shootout at Wadala, starring John Abraham, Anil Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut, Tusshar Kapoor, Manoj Bajpayee, and Sonu Sood.
- In the year 2020, he started to appear as Rishabh Bajaj, Samira’s former husband and Kukki’s father, in the drama television series, Kasautii Zindagii Kay, in which his fellow actors included Parth Samthaan, Erica Fernandes, Hina Khan, Karan Singh Grover, and Aamna Sharif.
- Karan Patel was a contestant on the 10th installment of the stunt reality television series, Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi.
- He has also earned a huge social media fan base with more than 2 million followers on Instagram and more than a million followers on Twitter.
Featured Image by Karan Patel / Instagram