|Myles Erlick Quick Info
|5 ft 9 in
|Date of Birth
|July 27, 1998
Myles Erlick is a Canadian actor, dancer, singer, songwriter, and record producer who is known for having been a part of a couple of acting projects which include the likes of The Next Step, Flashpoint, Sing Along, and We Are Not Here. In addition to that, he has also branched out as a singer and has released a couple of songs and EPs. Moreover, Myles Erlick has also garnered an impressive fan base on social media as he enjoys more than 500k followers on Instagram, more than 150k subscribers on YouTube, more than 30k followers on Twitter, and more than 50k followers on Facebook.
Burlington, Ontario, Canada
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Myles Erlick took lessons at the National Ballet School of Canada located in Toronto, Ontario and graduated from Dr. Frank J. Hayden Secondary School located in Burlington, Ontario.
Actor, Dancer, Singer, Songwriter, Record Producer
- Mother – Francesca Nicassio (Myles Erlick’s Talent Manager as well as Owner /Director of boutique agency Stars Academy Talent)
- Siblings – Tyson (Older Brother), Kingsley (Younger Brother)
- Others – Ryan Marshall (Step-Father) (Member of the pop band named ‘Walk Off The Earth’)
Myles Erlick is represented by –
- Stars Academy Talent
- FAN ENTERTAINMENT INC.
He has released his extended play, ME, via FAN ENTERTAINMENT INC.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Myles Erlick has dated –
- Briar Nolet – Myles had been in a relationship with actress, dancer, and model Briar Nolet since they were 13 years of age. The duo often shared their loved-up pictures on social media and was also seen together on several occasions. However, they announced their break-up in April 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
Light Brown (Natural)
- Toned physique
- Prominent Adam’s apple
Myles Erlick has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of ALLSAINTS, Diesel, Eton Shirts, and Barker Shoes Ltd.
Myles Erlick Facts
- He was quite young when his parents got divorced and afterward, Myles Erlick grew up under the care of his mother.
- He gained fame by appearing as the titular character in the Broadway production of Billy Elliot the Musical.
- Myles Erlick has appeared as one of the lead cast members in the teen drama series, The Next Step.
- He joined YouTube with his eponymous channel on January 12, 2012, and has uploaded a number of original songs as well as cover songs. Some of his cover songs include Somebody That I Used To Know by Gotye, We Are Young by Fun, Skyfall by Adele, I Won’t Give Up by Jason Mraz, Hold On, We’re Going Home by Drake, and What Do You Mean? and Love Yourself by Justin Bieber.
- He has also appeared on shows like Ellen: The Ellen DeGeneres Show, The Marilyn Denis Show, The Launch, and many others.
Featured Image by Myles Erlick / Instagram