|Zayed Khan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11¾ in|
|Date of Birth||July 5, 1980|
Zayed Khan is an Indian actor and producer who has been cast in Hindi films like Main Hoon Na, Fight Club – Members Only, Chura Liyaa Hai Tumne, Sharafat Gayi Tel Lene, Om Shanti Om, Speed, Rocky: The Rebel, Love Breakups Zindagi, Blue, Dus, Tezz, Mission Istaanbul, Yuvvraaj, Anjaana Anjaani, Shaadi No. 1, Shabd, and Vaada.
Zayed Abbas Khan
Bombay (later: Mumbai), Maharashtra, India
Juhu, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Zayed Khan studied at Welham Boys’ School in Dehradun and later attended Kodaikanal International School in Kodaikanal, with childhood friends Esha Deol and Malaika Parekh.
Afterward, he got enrolled at Montgomery College in Maryland, United States, and studied Business Management. He also studied Film Making at London Film Academy.
- Father – Shah Abbas Khan (Sanjay Khan) (Film Actor, Producer, Director)
- Mother – Zarine Katrak (Interior Designer)
- Siblings – Simone Khan (Older Sister), Sussanne Khan (formerly known as Sussanne Roshan) (Older Sister) (Interior and Fashion Designer), Farah Khan Ali (Older Sister)
- Others – Sadiq Ali Khan Tanoli (Paternal Grandfather), Bibi Fatima Begum (Paternal Grandmother), Feroz Khan (Paternal Uncle) (Actor, Film Editor, Producer, Director), Majhar Khan (Paternal Uncle), Akbar Khan (Paternal Uncle) (Film Actor, Screenwriter, Producer, Director), Dilshad (Paternal Aunt), Khurshid (Paternal Aunt), Fardeen Khan (Cousin) (Actor), Laila Khan (Cousin), Rohit Parekh (Father-In-Law) (Diamond Merchant), Chris Parekh (Mother-In-Law), Ajay Arora (Brother-In-Law, Simone Khan’s Husband), Hrithik Roshan (Ex-Brother-In-Law, Sussanne Khan’s Ex-Husband) (Actor), DJ Aqeel (Brother-In-Law, Farah Khan Ali’s Husband) (DJ, Singer, Composer)
5 ft 11¾ in or 182 cm
76 kg or 167.5 cm
Girlfriend / Spouse
Zayed Khan has dated –
- Sadika Parvin Popy – He allegedly had an affair with Bangladeshi actor Sadika Parvin Popy in the past.
- Malaika Parekh – On November 20, 2005, he tied the knot with his high school sweetheart Malaika Parekh. They both studied in Kodaikanal International School and became acquainted with each other in 1995. Malaika once stated that Zayed proposed 4 times to her and she has 4 rings from him. The duo announced in September 2007 that they were expecting their first child and their son, Zidaan, was born on January 18, 2008. On September 22, 2011, they were blessed with their 2nd son named Aariz.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Asian and White)
Zayed Khan is of Afghan and Iranian descent on his father’s side and has Parsi ancestry on his mother’s side.
He grew up as a Muslim.
Zayed Khan Facts
- He is the youngest sibling.
- He made his Bollywood debut as Prakash Yogi/Vijay Chouhan/Vishal Malhotra in the 2002 Hindi romantic thriller film Chura Liyaa Hai Tumne, adapted from the 1963 American romantic comedy mystery film Charade.
- For his performance in Chura Liyaa Hai Tumne, he was nominated for the 49th Filmfare Award as well as the 2004 Zee Cine Award for “Best Male Debut”.
- Co-starring alongside Shah Rukh Khan, Sushmita Sen, Sunil Shetty, and Amrita Rao, he appeared as Lakshman “Lucky” Prasad Sharma, Ram’s half-brother and Sanju’s love interest, in the 2004 Hindi-language masala film Main Hoon Na. This role got him nominated at the 50th Filmfare Awards in the “Best Supporting Actor” category.
- In 2005, he co-starred as Aditya Singh in the Hindi-language action thriller film Dus. Based on the Indian Special Investigation Team (SIT) Officers, the film became the 3rd highest-grossing film of 2005.
- In honor of his first son, he gave up smoking in 2008.
- From 2017 to 2018, he played the character named Ranvir Raichand in the Sony Entertainment Television drama series Haasil.
Featured Image by Yololita / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0