|Sussanne Khan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||October 26, 1978|
Sussanne Khan is an Indian fashion designer and interior designer who rose to fame with her former marriage to prominently known actor, Hrithik Roshan.
Bombay, Maharashtra, India
Bombay, Maharashtra, India
Sussanne graduated with an Art associates degree in interior designing from the Brooks College, Sunnyvale, California, United States in 1995.
Fashion Designer, Interior Designer
- Father – Sanjay Khan (Actor, Producer, Director)
- Mother – Zarine Katrak Khan (Actress, Interior Designer)
- Siblings – Farah Khan Ali (Older Sister) (Jewelry Designer, Alchemist, Artist), Simone Arora (Older Sister), Zayed Khan (Younger Brother) (Actor)
- Others – Akbar Khan (Paternal Uncle)(Actor, Screenwriter, Producer, Director), Feroz Khan (Paternal Uncle) (Actor, Film Editor, Producer, Director), Fardeen Khan (Cousin Brother) (Actor)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sussanne has dated –
- Hrithik Roshan (2000-2014) – Actor and enterpreneur Hrithik Roshan and Sussanne Khan tied the knot on December 20, 2000. The couple had known one another since the age of 12, as they shared the same friend circle. Hrithik had a crush on her, but failed to confess his feelings due to his shy nature. However, 4 years prior to their marriage, the couple began dating. Together, they have 2 sons – Hrehaan (b. March 2006) and Hridhaan (b. May 2008). Nevertheless, the couple’s happily married life of 17 years did not last as they split on December 13, 2013, and the divorce was finalized on November 1, 2014, by the Bandra family court in Mumbai. They have, however, stayed friends and took care of the children together during the lockdown in 2020.
- Arslan Goni (2022-Present) – Sussanne shed the light on her relationship with actor Arslan Goni through Instagram confirming their relationship in May 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Asian)
Sussanne has Afghan and Iranian ancestry on her father’s side and Parsi ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Lean physical appearance
- Thin eyebrows
- She has a tattoo on the underside of her left forearm.
Sussanne Khan Facts
- She began her career as an interior designer in 1996, after deciding to follow in the footsteps of her mother.
- As an actor, her father Sanjay starred in some of the most prominent films from the 1960s to the 1980s which include Dus Lakh (1966), Ek Phool Do Mali (1969), Intaquam (1969), Dhund (1973), and Mela (1971). Afterwhich, he went on to become a producer and churning out hit films like Chandi Sona (1977) and Abdullah (1980).
- Sussanne alongside fellow interior designer and film producer Gauri Khan began The Charcoal Project foundation in 2011. It was the first interior fashion design store in Mumbai.
- In 2012, Sussanne had been working for e-commerce fashion lifestyle brand The Label Life.
- Sussanne launched the Pearl Academy campus in Mumbai in 2014.
- In December 2020, she made headlines after being caught in the Dragon fly club raid.
- She is fond of the work of actress Anushka Sharma and Kajol.
Featured Image By Bollywood Hungama / Wikimedia / CC BY 3.0