|Krishna Mukherjee Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||August 12, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Krishna Mukherjee is an Indian actress and dancer who is known for having been cast in several on-screen roles in shows such as Aliya Raghav in Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, Taamsi in Naagin 3, Arshiya in Twist Wala Love, and Sheena in Jhalli Anjali.
Ludhiana, Punjab, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Mother – Ruby Mukherjee
Krishna Mukherjee is represented by Celeb Shine Agency.
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Krishna Mukherjee has dated –
- Aly Goni – Rumor
- Chirag Batliwalla (2021-Present) – Krishna first met Chirag Batliwalla through mutual friends in December 2021. Chirag works in the Merchant Navy. The couple got engaged in September 2022 in Manali. In March 2023, they got married in a romantic wedding ceremony in Goa.
Race / Ethnicity
- Short stature
- Pouty lips
Krishna Mukherjee Facts
- She started her acting career by bringing to life the character of Sheena in Channel V India’s show Jhalli Anjali in the year 2014.
- In 2016, Krishna Mukherjee started playing the role of Aliya Raghav, Mani and Shagun’s adoptive daughter, Aditya and Rohan’s former wife, and Yug’s wife, in the television drama series, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein (transl. This is Love), starring Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya and Karan Patel.
- She appeared in the music video for the song BLACK by Guru Randhawa in November 2019.
- Krishna Mukherjee has also been cast as Taamsi, the most powerful and dreaded demoness in the world and Hukum and Vishakha’s daughter who was killed by Bela with Lord Shiva trident, in the supernatural fantasy thriller television series, Naagin, whose lead cast included Mouni Roy, Arjun Bijlani, Sudha Chandran, Adaa Khan, Karishma Tanna, Surbhi Jyoti, Pearl V Puri, Anita Hassanandani, Nia Sharma, Rashami Desai, Jasmin Bhasin, and others.
- She has amassed a huge social media fan base with more than 2 million followers on Instagram and more than 300k followers on Facebook.
Featured Image by Krishna Mukherjee / Instagram