|Erin Kellyman Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||October 17, 1998|
|Hair Color||Dark Ginger|
Erin Kellyman is a British actress who came to the limelight after portraying the character of Cathy in the television sitcom Raised by Wolves (2015–2016). She skyrocketed even further into fame by appearing as Enfys Nest, leader of the rebel Cloud Riders, in space Western film Solo: A Star Wars Story (2018). She has starred in several other TV shows including Les Misérables (2018–2019) that is the BBC adaptation of the Victor Hugo novel where she has played the role of Eponine Thénardier and Life (2020) in which she has essayed the part of Maya.
Erin Mae Kellyman
Tamworth, Staffordshire, England, United Kingdom
She attended the Nottingham Television Workshop, graduating from there.
- Mother – Louise Kellyman
- Siblings – She has 2 sisters including the actress Amelia Kellyman.
She is represented by Curtis Brown Group Ltd.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Black and White)
She is of Jamaican descent on her father’s side of the family and of Irish descent on her mother’s side.
- Curly, dark ginger hair
- Freckled face
Erin Kellyman Favorite Things
- Scenes To Shoot In Life (2020) – Kicking down the door that she had never done before, The wedding scene, The car chase sequence
Source – BBC
Erin Kellyman Facts
- She has disclosed that she had gone to a set of 3 auditions for the role of Enfys Nest in the movie Solo: A Star Wars Story (2018). She had thought she had totally messed up the first one and so had been taken by surprise when she got the call. As she had not done her best in the first round, she was determined to prove herself in the next two. In the last audition, she had to do the screen test. She also had to be tested on how well she can fight for which she went through some stunt tests. She has recalled that she had given it her all in both the stunts and the audition but still was shocked when she landed the role. It was only when she was actually in Pinewood and saw some of the sets that the news sank in and it began to feel real.
- Erin has disclosed that she was drawn to the TV show Life (2020) after finding the plot to be character-based. She has loved how there are so many little as well as big stories all happening at the same time and all linked in the most interesting way.
- Erin has stated that she has identified well with the character Maya that she has portrayed in Life having felt like going back in time as she was quite like her at the age of 15. She has gone on to add that it has been interesting to go back and channel the emotions that she was also feeling that were very similar despite the situations being different.
- Erin has pointed out that in present times many people ignore each other while getting consumed by things like social media and that we all need to realize how important human relationships are before we end up missing too much.
Featured Image by Erin Kellyman / Instagram