|Kelsey Kreppel Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||September 24, 1993|
Kelsey Kreppel is an American YouTuber and content creator who is known for her food-related videos and challenges that she uploads to her self-titled YouTube channel.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Venice, California, United States
As of March 2021, Kelsey had been attending California State University, Northridge.
YouTuber, Content Creator, Scientist
- Others – Gregory Kolodziejzyk aka Greg (Father-In-Law) (Cyclist / Endurance Athlete, Entrepreneur, Motivational Speaker, CEO of AlgoLab), Helen Kolodziejzyk (Mother-In-Law) (Endurance Athlete, Accountant), Krista Anne (Sister-In-Law)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kelsey has dated –
- Cody Ko (2017–Present) – YouTuber Cody Ko and Kelsey Kreppel started dating in 2017. The couple met in June 2017 while at a party and the two of them fell head-over-heels for one another after they took up the cinnamon challenge. In 2018, they moved in together in Marina del Rey, California. In 2020, they bought their first home in Venice, Los Angeles. In February 2023, they married at the Sands Hotel and Spa in Indian Wells. In August 2023, they announced that they were expecting their first child together.
Race / Ethnicity
- Her baby-blue eyes
- Thick eyebrows
Through her social media, Kelsey has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Wildflower Cases.
Kelsey Kreppel Favorite Things
- Part Of Her Body – Her left arm
Source – Instagram
Kelsey Kreppel Facts
- Kelsey had previously worked as a preschool teacher.
- She started posting content to her Instagram account on a regular basis in August 2011.
- Kelsey joined the YouTube community with her self-titled channel on December 11, 2014.
- Kreppel started her secondary channel on August 30, 2022, which was titled Circle Time with Kelsey Kreppel.
- She does enjoy a beer in moderation.
- Kelsey is a supporter of the Black Lives Matter (BLM) movement.
- Some of the most-watched videos on her channel as of September 2023, were Met Gala 2019 Fashion Review, Turning Noah Centineo’s Tweets into Mad Libs, Oscars 2020 Fashion Review, Grammys 2020 Fashion Review, and Met Gala 2021 Fashion Review.
- She is close friends with fellow social media star Matt King.
Featured Image By Kelsey Kreppel / Instagram