|Natalie Ganzhorn Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3½ in|
|Date of Birth||May 7, 1998|
Natalie Ganzhorn is a Canadian actor and voice actor who has been cast in a variety of projects which include shows and movies like Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark, Working the Engels, Make It Pop, Wet Bum, Max & Shred, Doki Adventures, Holiday Joy, The Night Before Halloween, Best Intentions, The Stanley Dynamic, and The Set Up.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Actor, Voice Actor
- Siblings – Natalie has a younger sister.
5 ft 3½ in or 161 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Natalie Ganzhorn has dated –
- Jonah Marais (2022) – She was romantically involved with American singer, songwriter, and social media personality Jonah Marais (known for being a part of the pop band Why Don’t We). It was Jonah who revealed via Instagram in August 2022 that the duo was going out. However, by early November 2022, Jonah confirmed via his TikTok video that they had broken up.
Race / Ethnicity
- Forehead bangs
- Pouty lips
Natalie Ganzhorn Facts
- In April 2014, she made her TV show debut as Tracey in an episode titled Jenna’s Presentation of the Canadian-American sitcom Working the Engels.
- Natalie Ganzhorn made her first film appearance as Melissa in the 2014 drama film Wet Bum (also known as Surfacing), starring Julia Sarah Stone, Leah Pinsent, and Kenneth Welsh.
- From 2014 to 2017, Natalie was cast in the recurring role of Morgan Watson (a schoolmate of Luke and Larry) in the live-action/animated sitcom The Stanley Dynamic.
- She provided vocals to Rosa/Jackie in the animated children’s adventure comedy television series Doki (also known as Doki Adventures) in 2014. This marked Natalie Ganzhorn’s debut as a voice artist.
- She appeared as Heather (Valerie’s best friend and fellow cheerleader) in the musical comedy television series Make It Pop from 2015 to 2016.
- Alongside Zoe Colletti, Michael Garza, Gabriel Rush, Austin Zajur, Austin Abrams, Dean Norris, Gil Bellows, and Lorraine Toussaint, Natalie Ganzhorn co-starred as Ruth “Ruthie” Steinberg in the 2019 horror film Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark.
- Natalie is the co-founder of the Canadian Speech & Debate Academy (CSDA).
- Between 2019 and 2020, she played the role of Cassie in the comedy miniseries The Set Up.
Featured Image by Natalie Ganzhorn / Instagram