|Alex Wolff Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||November 1, 1997|
Alexander Draper Wolff
New York City, New York, U.S.
He went to high school at Friends Seminary.
Actor, Musician, Songwriter
- Father – Michael Wolff (Jazz Pianist)
- Mother – Polly Draper (Actress and Writer)
- Siblings – Nat Wolff (Older Brother) (Actor, Singer)
- Others – William Henry Draper III (Maternal Grandfather) (Venture Capitalist), William Henry Draper Jr. (Great Grandfather) (Banker, Diplomat), Jesse Draper (Cousin Sister) (Actress), Tim Draper (Uncle) (Venture Capitalist)
Pop, Rock, Indie, Bubblegum Pop
Vocals, Drums, Guitar, Keyboards
- Columbia Records (2007-2008)
- Nick Records (2007-2008)
- Sony BMG Music Entertainment (2007-2008)
- Saddle up Records
- RED Music
6 ft or 183 cm
68 kg or 150 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Alex has dated –
- Ashley Joel (2009-2010) – Alex and Ashley first met at a Nickelodeon premiere and they got into a relationship in 2009. They had a serious love affair for about 1 year and then, they got separated.
- Claudia Yuen – Alex and Claudia were in a relationship in the past.
Race / Ethnicity
- Curly Hair
- Mole mark above the lip
Alex appeared with his older brother Nat Wolff in a Dannon Danimals commercial in the year 2008.
His father is Jewish and his mother is a Christian.
Best Known For
- His role in the television series “The Naked Brothers Band” (2007) which was directed and written by his mother, Polly Draper and he contributed lyrics, vocals, and instrumentation for the film.
- His role in the movie “HairBrained” (2013) that earned him an outstanding achievement award for Best Actor at the Brooklyn International Film Festival.
His debut album was The Naked Brothers Band with his brother Nat which was released by Nick Records / Columbia Records in 2007.
Wolf began his acting career in 2005 with the musical comedy film The Naked Brothers Band: The Movie.
First TV Show
In 2007, Alex debuted on television with The Naked Brothers Band along with his brother Alex.
Alex Wolff is a big fan of food and likes to eat it in a balanced way.
He also worked out for 6 days a week for the shirtless scene in the movie My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2, where he played the role of the love interest of Nia Vardalos’s on-screen teenage daughter.
Alex Wolff Favorite Things
- Basketball Team – Los Angeles Lakers
- Baseball Team – New York Yankees
- Football Team – Philadelphia Eagles
- Food – Peanut Butter
- Comedy Movie – Tommy Boy, Ace Ventura, ABCs of Death
- Pizza Toppings – Pineapple
- Emoji – The Seashell
- Social Site – MySpace
- Album – Beatles’ classics: “Rubber Soul” and “Revolver”
- Music Artist – Beatles
Alex Wolff Facts
- Alex is lactose intolerant.
- He learned to play guitar, ukulele, piano, and drums at an early age.
- Alex was raised in a music-loving environment and he learned to play the saxophone at the age of two and a half.
- Alex learned drums by viewing the tapes of Ringo Starr playing on Anthology tapes and it made him a proficient drummer.
- Alex and his brother released a teen pop CD, “Black Sheep” in the year 2011.
- He wrote the play “What Would Woody Do” and it was later performed at New York’s Flea Theater.
- The name of The Naked Brothers Band came because Nat and Alex would jump out of their bathtub as toddlers and shout, “We are the Naked Brothers Band”.
- He started playing in his brother’s band “The Silver Boulders” while he was in preschool.
Featured Image by Alex Wolff / Instagram