|Alex Wolff Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||November 1, 1997|
Alex Wolff is an American actor, singer, musician, songwriter, producer, and voice actor who rose to fame after appearing as himself in the musical comedy television series The Naked Brothers Band. Over the years, he has also been cast in many films such as Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle, Patriots Day, Castle in the Ground, Bad Education, Jumanji: The Next Level, The Naked Brothers Band: The Movie, From Up on Poppy Hill, My Friend Dahmer, Pig, Human Capital, The Empty Room, Boots, The Sitter, A Birder’s Guide to Everything, Hair Brained, Coming Through the Rye, Dude, Hereditary, My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2, The Standoff, Thoroughbreds, The House of Tomorrow, Stella’s Last Weekend, and The Cat and the Moon.
Alexander Draper Wolff
New York City, New York, United States
He went to high school at Friends Seminary.
Actor, Musician, Songwriter, Singer, Producer, Voice Actor
- Father – Michael Wolff (Jazz Pianist)
- Mother – Polly Draper (Actor and Writer)
- Siblings – Nat Wolff (Older Brother) (Actor, Singer)
- Others – William Henry Draper III (Maternal Grandfather) (Venture Capitalist), Phyllis Culbertson (Maternal Grandmother), William Henry Draper Jr. (Great Grandfather) (Banker, Diplomat), Jesse Draper (Cousin Sister) (Actor), Tim Draper (Uncle) (Venture Capitalist), Marvin Lee Wolff (Paternal Grandfather), Lise Bertha Silverman (Paternal Grandmother)
Alex Wolff has been signed with Untitled Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
Pop, Rock, Indie, Bubblegum Pop
Vocals, Drums, Guitar, Keyboards
- Columbia Records (2007-2008)
- Nick Records (2007-2008)
- Sony BMG Music Entertainment (2007-2008)
- Saddle up Records
- RED Music
His net worth had been $3 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
6 ft or 183 cm
68 kg or 150 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Alex has dated –
- Ashley Joel (2009-2010) – Alex and Ashley first met at a Nickelodeon premiere and they got into a relationship in 2009. They had a serious love affair for about 1 year and then, they got separated.
- Claudia Yuen – Alex and Claudia were in a relationship in the past.
Race / Ethnicity
Alex Wolff is of Ashkenazi Jewish descent on his father’s side and has English, German, Scottish, Portuguese Azorean, Welsh, Jersey/Channel Islander, and French roots on his mother’s side.
- Curly Hair
- Mole mark above the lip
Alex appeared with his older brother Nat Wolff in a Dannon Danimals commercial in the year 2008.
His father is Jewish and his mother is a Christian.
Best Known For
- His role in the television series “The Naked Brothers Band” (2007) which was directed and written by his mother, Polly Draper and he contributed lyrics, vocals, and instrumentation for the film
- His role in the movie “HairBrained” (2013) that earned him an outstanding achievement award for Best Actor at the Brooklyn International Film Festival
His debut album was The Naked Brothers Band with his brother Nat which was released by Nick Records / Columbia Records in 2007.
Wolf began his acting career in 2005 with the musical comedy film The Naked Brothers Band: The Movie.
First TV Show
In 2007, Alex debuted on television with The Naked Brothers Band along with his brother Alex.
Alex Wolff is a big fan of food and likes to eat it in a balanced way.
He also worked out 6 days a week for the shirtless scene in the movie My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2, where he played the role of the love interest of Nia Vardalos’s on-screen teenage daughter.
Alex Wolff Favorite Things
- Basketball Team – Los Angeles Lakers
- Baseball Team – New York Yankees
- Football Team – Philadelphia Eagles
- Food – Peanut Butter
- Comedy Movie – Tommy Boy, Ace Ventura, ABCs of Death
- Pizza Toppings – Pineapple
- Emoji – The Seashell
- Social Site – MySpace
- Album – Beatles’ classics: “Rubber Soul” and “Revolver”
- Music Artist – Beatles
Alex Wolff Facts
- Alex is lactose intolerant.
- He learned to play guitar, ukulele, piano, and drums at an early age.
- Alex was raised in a music-loving environment and he learned to play the saxophone at the age of two and a half.
- Alex learned drums by viewing the tapes of Ringo Starr playing on Anthology tapes and it made him a proficient drummer.
- In 2010, he appeared as Max Weston in the HBO drama series In Treatment.
- Alex and his brother released a teen pop CD, “Black Sheep” in the year 2011.
- He wrote the play “What Would Woody Do” and it was later performed at New York’s Flea Theater.
- The name of The Naked Brothers Band came because Nat and Alex would jump out of their bathtub as toddlers and shout, “We are the Naked Brothers Band”.
- He appeared as Spencer Gilpin in the 2019 fantasy adventure comedy film Jumanji: The Next Level, a sequel to 2017’s Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle and the 4th installment in the Jumanji franchise.
- He started playing in his brother’s band “The Silver Boulders” while he was in preschool.
- Alongside Nicolas Cage and Adam Arkin, he co-starred as Amir, a young and inexperienced supplier of luxury ingredients to high-end restaurants, in the 2021 drama film Pig.
- He brought to life the character of teenage Trent Cappa, Guy and Prisca’s son and Maddox’s younger brother, in the 2021 thriller film Old.
Featured Image by Alex Wolff / Instagram