|Alice Păunescu Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||October 31, 1991|
|Eye Color||Blue / Green|
Alice Păunescu is a Romanian model who became internationally well-known after featuring in various Guess campaigns for Guess Lingerie, Guess Handbags, and Guess Accessories in 2015. She has more than 200k followers on Instagram.
Alice Alexandra Peneaca
Transylvania, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Alice studied acting at the Mandragora Movies Film Academy in Bucharest in 2013.
- Siblings – Ramona Peneaca (Older Sister) (Flight Attendant)
Alice is represented by –
- Uno Models
- Women Direct
- Meraki Model Management
- Women 360 Paris
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alice has dated –
- Bobby Păunescu (2013-2018) – Alice married director and producer Bobby Păunescu, who is her senior by more than 15 years, on July 18, 2015. However, they got divorced in December 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
Blue / Green
Alice has endorsed brands such as –
- Forever 21
- Dolce & Gabbana
- Luna di Seta
- Kultho Diamonds
- The Vale Collective
Alice Păunescu Favorite Things
- Perfume – Hermes Eau Des Merveilles
- Modeling Experience – Guess Campaign
- Lingerie Brand – Intimissimi
- Book In High School – Lolita
- Photographer – Vincent Peters
Alice Păunescu Facts
- As a child, she dreamt of becoming either a doctor or a criminal specialist.
- Alice was discovered by the co-founder of Guess, Paul Marciano on Instagram.
- She is a trained ballerina with more than 10 years of experience.
- She has a golden retriever dog called James and a British longhair cat named Gia. As of 2020, their Instagram handles @jamesthedog007 and @giathecat007 each has more than 1000 followers.
- Alice represented her country Romania at the Expo 2010 held in Shanghai.
- She has been featured on several magazine covers including Elle Romania, Viva, Glamour Romania, Beau Monde Romania, Cosmopolitan Romania, The One, Mirese, etc.
- She does not smoke or drink alcohol.
Featured Image by Alice Păunescu / Instagram