College Station, Texas, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
As his busy acting schedule makes it impossible for him to pursue regular education, Garrett Wareing has enrolled in a homeschool program known as OPIS. He has also taken acting classes with International Modeling and Talent Association in 2013.
To improve his stage and acting skills, he took training from the renowned acting coach Max Decker at the CM Acting Studio.
- Father – Rooter Wareing (Was cast in the role of the priest in Garrett’s debut movie, Boychoir)
- Siblings – Mackenzie Wareing (Sister) (Was cast in the role of his half-sister in Boychoir), Mason Wareing (Brother)
Garrett Wareing is represented by Los Angeles-based ICM Partners.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
71 kg or 156.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Blue eyes
- Boyish good looks
Garrett Wareing hasn’t appeared in any TV commercial. However, he has done modeling work for a couple of brands. He has also used his social media accounts to promote some products.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Stetson “Stet” Tate in the drama movie, Boychoir. The accomplished actors such as Dustin Hoffman and Kathy Bates were also cast in important roles in the movie.
- Having played the role of Bobby in the sci-fi movie, Independence Day: Resurgence.
In 2014, he made his theatrical film debut in the American drama flick, Boychoir.
For his workout and fitness needs, he relies on his Xtreme Martial Arts training. Apart from the grueling sessions, he does a host of martial arts-related exercises that keep him in perfect shape.
Garrett Wareing Favorite Things
- School Subject – Arts
- Dream Role – Any superhero
- Singer – Sia
- Influences – Johnny Depp, Leonardo DiCaprio, Nicholas Hoult, and Bryan Singer
Source – Hush Hush Biz, IMDb
Garrett Wareing Facts
- In 2012, he moved to California with his family to pursue an acting career. He eventually decided to settle down in Los Angeles.
- In his free time, he enjoys painting and drawing. He is also an accomplished sculptor.
- He got interested in becoming an actor after watching an episode of Wizards of Waverly Place, in which they were using magic wands. So, he became an actor because he wanted to use the magic wand.
- While studying with International Modeling & Talent Association (IMTA), he was selected as the Pre-Teen Male Model of the Year.
- He credits his middle school drama teacher Heidi Amestoy for his acting career as she made sure that acting evolved into something more than a hobby for him.
- Garrett accepted an offer to enroll in IMTA after having met the popular talent scout Nikki Pederson of Nikki Pederson Talent.
- Before the shooting started for Boychoir, he broke his arm in 3 places. He had to wear different colored splints to match his wardrobe. He had the cast removed after the shooting for the movie was done.
- Garrett has managed to earn a black belt in Xtreme Martial Arts.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Garrett Wareing / Instagram