|Ava Sambora Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||October 4, 1997|
Ava Sambora is an American actress who is best known for being the daughter of guitarist Richie Sambora and actress Heather Locklear. She has portrayed a variety of roles in numerous TV shows and films such as Wendy in This Is 40, Future Charlie in Good Luck Charlie, Summer Hughes in Mommy Be Mine, Hailey in A Dark Foe, and Hooters Girl in Fresh Off the Boat.
Ava Elizabeth Sambora
Los Angeles, California, USA
Ava attended the Viewpoint High School in Calabasas, California, and graduated in June 2015. In 2020, she graduated from Loyola Marymount University with a 4.0 GPA.
- Father – Richie Sambora (Rock guitarist, producer, singer, and songwriter)
- Mother – Heather Locklear (Actress)
- Siblings – None
She is represented by Coronel Group.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has not publicly dated anyone. But has been photographed with various mystery men in the past.
Race / Ethnicity
- Sex appeal
- Platinum blonde hair
36-27-35 in or 91.5-68.5-89 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
Best Known For
Being a daughter of the famous Richie Sambora and Heather Locklear.
First TV Show
As an actress, she appeared in a single episode of dramedy Good Luck Charlie for her role as Future Charlie in a 2013 episode “Futuredrama.”
She has a naturally slim trim body and her active lifestyle and hiking are one of the exercises she goes with. She also goes to the gym (at least three times a week) to keep herself in shape.
Her diet includes mostly healthy stuff such as fruits, vegetables, and lean meats. Sugary drinks and sodas are a big no for her.
Ava Sambora Favorite Things
- Fashion Designer – Chanel
- Summer Style Trend – Beach Casual
- Sunglasses – Black Gucci
- Lip Shade – Light Pink
- Nail Polish Color for the Summer – White
- Signature Fragrance – Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf
- Childhood Memory – Vacation to Europe with family
Source – Modeliste Magazine
Ava Sambora Facts
- Ava has walked for her father Richie’s clothing line “White Trash Beautiful” during Los Angeles Fashion Weekend in 2010.
- She enjoys going on hikes, especially to the Hollywood sign.
- She enjoys listening to Miley Cyrus, Zedd, and The Weeknd.
- She can also perform a little bit of country music.
- She is not a big book person but likes to read old books such as The Great Gatsby.
- Kendall Jenner and Bella Thorne are her style icons.
- She never leaves home without her chapstick and sunglasses.