|Christina Schwarzenegger Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||July 23, 1991|
Christina Schwarzenegger is an American film producer and newspaper/magazine editor who is better known as the daughter of legendary movie star Arnold Schwarzenegger. She executive produced the 2018 Netflix documentary Take Your Pills which discussed the ill-effects of the drug Adderall on students, athletes, and professionals. She has also worked as an editor for the weekly newsletter The Sunday Paper and as an assistant editor for the online publications of the lifestyle brand called Goop which is founded by actress Gwyneth Paltrow.
Christina Maria Aurelia Schwarzenegger
Los Angeles, California, United States
Brentwood, Los Angeles, California, United States
Christina completed her primary and secondary education from local institutions in Los Angeles. She then graduated with a bachelor’s degree from Georgetown University, Washington, D.C., in 2013.
Film Producer, Magazine/Newspaper Editor
- Father – Arnold Schwarzenegger (Actor, Filmmaker, Businessman, Investor, Author, Activist, Politician, Philanthropist, Former Professional Bodybuilder, Former Governor of California)
- Mother – Maria Shriver (Journalist, Activist, Author, Producer, Entrepreneur)
- Siblings – Katherine Eunice Schwarzenegger (Older Sister) (Author), Patrick Arnold Shriver Schwarzenegger (Younger Brother) (Model, Actor), Christopher Sargent Shriver Schwarzenegger (Younger Brother)
- Others – Gustav Schwarzenegger (Paternal Grandfather) (Former Military Officer and later police officer) (d. 1972), Aurelia Schwarzenegger (née Jadrny) (Paternal Grandmother (d. 1998), Meinhard Schwarzenegger (Paternal Uncle) (d. 1971, at 24, in a car accident), John F. Kennedy (Maternal Great Uncle) (Politician, Former President of the United States) (d. 1963), Joseph Baena (Younger Half-Brother, Arnold’s son from his relationship with Mildred Patricia Baena), Robert Sargent Shriver III a.k.a. Bobby Shriver (Maternal Uncle) (Attorney, Entrepreneur, Former Mayor of Santa Monica), Timothy Perry Shriver (Maternal Uncle) (Teacher, Executive Producer, Chairman of the Special Olympics), Mark Kennedy Shriver (Maternal Uncle) (Politician), Anthony Paul Kennedy Shriver (Maternal Uncle) (Activist, Founder and Chairman of a non-profit organization called Best Buddies International), Robert F. Kennedy (Maternal Great Uncle) (Former US senator and Attorney General), Ted Kennedy (Maternal Great Uncle), Robert Sargent Shriver Jr. a.k.a. Sargent Shriver (Maternal Grandfather) (Lawyer, Diplomat, Politician, Activist, Founding Director of Peace Corps, Recipient of Presidential Medal of Freedom) (d. 2011), Eunice Mary Kennedy Shriver (Maternal Grandmother) (Activist, Founder of Special Olympics) (d. 2009), Chris Pratt (Brother-in-Law) (Actor, Film Producer), Hilda Shriver (Maternal Great Grandmother), Joseph Patrick Kennedy Sr. (Maternal Great Grandfather) (Businessman, Politician, Former U.S. Ambassador to the UK), Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy (Maternal Great Grandmother) (Philanthropist & Matriarch of the Kennedy family), Thomas Herbert Shriver (Maternal Great Uncle), Joseph Patrick Kennedy Jr. (Maternal Great Uncle) (U.S. Navy Lieutenant & Aviator who was killed in World War II), Rose Marie Kennedy (Maternal Great Aunt), Kathleen Agnes Cavendish a.k.a. Kick Kennedy (Maternal Great Aunt), Patricia Helen Kennedy Lawford a.k.a. Pat (Maternal Great Aunt), Jean Ann Kennedy Smith (Maternal Great Aunt) (American Diplomat, Former U.S. Ambassador to Ireland), Edward Moore Kennedy (Maternal Great Uncle) (Former U.S. Senator from Massachusetts)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Austrian descent on her father’s side and has German, Irish, English, Dutch, French Huguenot, and distant Scottish ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Charming smile
- Petite frame
- Long, straight hair
Christina Schwarzenegger Favorite Things
- Way of Relaxation – Epsom salt detox bath
- Fragrance – Frankincense
Source – Goop
Christina Schwarzenegger Facts
- In an interview, Christina has stated that her motivation for producing the 2018 documentary Take Your Pills stemmed from the fact that she had experienced the Adderall epidemic herself. She used to take the drug as a prescription throughout her college and was eventually forced to get off the drug after her graduation as she had become completely dependent on it.
- Christina has suffered for the longest time from both ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) and Narcolepsy. The hyperactivity caused by ADHD and the drowsiness resulting from Narcolepsy would often leave her feeling as though she was swinging between two emotional extremes.
- In June 2019, she bought a luxury townhouse worth USD 2.8 million in Brentwood, Los Angeles.
Featured Image by Christina Schwarzenegger / Instagram