|Cameron Russell Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||June 14, 1987|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Cameron Russell is an American fashion model and activist who has done modeling work for a variety of brands and designers such as Chanel, Versace, Victoria’s Secret, Diane von Fürstenberg, Prada, Vivienne Westwood, Louis Vuitton, Dolce & Gabbana, Marc Jacobs, Armani, and many more. She has been featured in numerous magazines such as Numéro, Vogue, and W. As an activist, Cameron has been involved in the climate movement and also contributed to the #MeToo campaign.
Cambridge, Massachusetts, U.S.
In 2005, she graduated from Commonwealth School in Boston, Massachusetts.
Subsequently, she attended Wellesley College in Wellesley, Massachusetts. Russell shifted to Columbia University after her freshman year to major in economics and political science.
Fashion / Runway model
- Father – Engineer and CEO of GoLoco (GoLoco is a car-pooling and social networking company)
- Mother – Robin Chase (Co-founder of ZipCar)
Cameron is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Models 1
- D’management Group
- Wiener Models
- Elite Model Management – Paris
- The Lions – New York
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Cameron Russell dated –
- Andrew Elliott – New York-based photographer, Andrew Elliott dated Russell in the past.
NOTE – In November 2017, Cameron revealed that she was expecting her first child. She gave birth to a son named Asa Baker Russell in March 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
35-23-34 in or 89-58.5-87 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
Cameron Russell advertised for Ann Taylor, Armani Jeans, Barneys New York, Belstaff, Bloomingdale, Calvin Klein Jeans, Calzedonia, Chanel ‘Chance’ Fragrance, Choice by Calvin Klein Underwear, Ermanno Scervino, Esprit, Free Soul, Giorgio Armani Cosmetics, Givenchy, H&M, Isetan, Jill Stuart, John Frieda Collection, Kenzo, Lacoste, Le Chateau, Liberty of London, Monsoon, Oscar de la Renta, Paul & Joe, Pepe Jeans, Pronovias, Ralph Lauren, Saks Fifth Avenue, Salvatore Ferragamo, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, United Colors of Benetton, Victoria’s Secret, Viktor & Rolf ‘FlowerBomb’ fragrance, Yves Saint Laurent makeup.
Best Known For
Working with big and famous fashion brands (listed above).
First TV Show
In 2013, Cameron appeared in a 60-minute Russian talk show #Yaprava as herself (Kemeron Rassel).
First Fashion Show
Cameron debuted with Ready to Wear – Autumn / Winter 2004 fashion show in which she advertised for Alice Roi, Fendi, Luella Bartley, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Miu Miu, Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti, and Prada.
Cameron Russell Facts
- In 2000, her mom co-founded a company called ZipCar to provide automobile reservations to the members.
- She had always been attracted to politics since an early age.
- At the age of 10 (on June 5, 1998), she met politician Bill Clinton.
- She spoke at the TEDx talk that modeling is not considered a career path and so, she does not want young girls to pursue this as their career.
- She has worked with Clinton during his presidential election campaign in the 90s.
- She started modeling at the age of 16.
- Russell is passionate about arts and social change.
- Russell was discovered by a retired agent on an island in Maine.
- She appeared in Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in 2011 and 2012.