|Candice Huffine Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||October 15, 1984|
Candice Huffine is an American plus-size model, designer, and entrepreneur who has worked with designers such as Sophie Theallet, Christian Siriano, Prabal Gurung, Tommy Hilfiger, and Tadashi Shoji and has also appeared on the covers of magazines like Vogue Italia, S Moda, i-D Magazine, The Times Magazine UK, El Pais Semanal, Yo Dona Spain, The Sunday Times Magazine UK, Eurowoman, Elle U.S., Vogue Mexico, Elle Brasil, Woman Madame Figaro, Grazia UK, Glamour Spain, and Vogue Greece.
Georgetown, Washington, D.C., United States
Williamsburg, Brooklyn, New York City, New York, United States
She went to Bowie High School in Bowie, Maryland.
Fashion/Runway Model, Designer, Entrepreneur
- Mother – Holley Huffine (Worked as a fragrance representative for L’Oreal)
- Siblings – Tyler Huffine (Younger Brother)
Candice Huffine has been signed with these modeling agencies –
- IMG Models – New York
- IMG Models – Sydney
- IMG Milano – Milan
- IMG London – London
- IMG Los Angeles – Los Angeles
- Muse Model Management – New York
- Select Model Management – London
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
92 kg or 203 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Candice Huffine has dated –
- Matt Powers (2011-Present) – She married filmmaker Matt Powers on October 20, 2011, in Brooklyn, New York City. They have a pet dog named Jerry Brows.
Race / Ethnicity
- Curvy figure
- Big and tall frame
42-33-43 in or 107-84-109 cm
14-16 (US) or 44-46 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
She has advertised for brands like Bloomingdale’s, H&M, Levi’s, Marina Rinaldi, Mango, Marks & Spencer, Forever 21, Lane Bryant, Target, Sophie Theallet, Rachel Roy, River Island, Lindex, Vera Wang, Ann Taylor, Swarovski, Fossil, Victoria’s Secret, and others.
Best Known For
Her curvy figure, outspoken personality, and bold nature in photoshoots and fashion assignments.
First Fashion Show
She debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2012 Fashion Show where she walked the ramp for Elena Miro.
She works out and eats healthy and tries to maintain her curvier body and shape, where it is.
She does not remain under pressure about going to the gym. If she feels bloated, she makes changes in her lifestyle to get back to the previous better shape.
She runs, does yoga, just like any other person in the show business.
Candice does not use butter in her meals and puts very little salt in her meals as he does not like it. She cooks her meals, mostly. All her meals do contain a salad besides the main dish (like meat) and starch. Her husband is good at pasta, though.
Candice Huffine Favorite Things
- Beauty Products – Lancôme’s Défincils High Definition Mascara
- Lip Pencils – NARS Red Square and Cruella
Source – Into The Gloss
Candice Huffine Facts
- She is the first plus-size model to appear in Pirelli Calendar in 2015.
- She has been included in the list of “Top S*xiest Models” list by models.com.
- Huffine has appeared in Lane Bryant #ImNoAngel campaign in 2015.
- Candice strongly identifies herself with Lena Dunham as she is bold and does not apologize like many other women.
- She appeared in the Vogue Italia 2011 June issue along with models like Tara Lynn and Robyn Lawley.
- She was a cheerleader in high school.
- Candice used to play lacrosse in school.
- Huffine’s mother took her pics when she was 15 and sent them to various modeling agencies. This is how she got started into modeling.
- In her teenage years, when she was new to modeling, one agency offered her to sign only if she reduced 15 pounds of weight.
- She was born in Washington D.C. but raised in Bowie, Maryland.
- She has taken dance and singing lessons as a child.
- There is one thing in Maryland, which she doesn’t find anywhere (including Paris, New York, Milan, etc) – Blue Crabs.
- At Ruby Foo’s in Times Square, Candice has worked as a waitress.
- She admires Alexa Chung, Leandra Medine, and Olivia Palermo.
- At 20, she suffered from Acne, which made her worried. She tried many things until Accutane, which finally resolved her problem.
- She first signed with Wilhelmina Models in New York.
- In 2015, she launched her own clothing line in collaboration with Italian brand Elena Mirò.
- She is not afraid to strip down completely in front of the photographers. She went n*de for the first time when she worked with photographer Steven Meisel for Italian Vogue.
- She founded Project Start, a collaborative initiative with Women’s Running Magazine to encourage women to begin their running journey, in 2016.
- She has created her line of inclusive activewear DAY/WON Activewear.
- She has been featured in a number of magazines and editorials which include V Magazine, Vogue Italia, W Magazine, S Moda, Vogue Germany, i-D Magazine, Harper’s Bazaar U.S., Bon Magazine, American Vogue, El Pais Semanal, Cosmopolitan U.S., Elle U.S., Vogue Mexico, Grazia UK, Glamour Spain, Vogue España, etc.