|Yook Sung-jae Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||May 2, 1995|
Yook Sung-jae is a South Korean singer, actor, model, entertainer, and host who is known for being the lead vocalist, face, and maknae of the popular boy band, BtoB, while also appearing in a variety of shows like The Village: Achiara’s Secret, We Got Married, Who Are You: School 2015, Guardian: The Lonely and Great God, and Master in the House.
Yongin, Gyeonggi Province, South Korea
Yook Sung-jae studied at Hanlim Multi Art School located in Songpa District in Seoul and graduated from there in 2014. Afterward, he got enrolled at Dongshin University as a Practical Music major.
Also, he has studied in both England and the Philippines for a month each.
Singer, Actor, Model, Entertainer, Host
- Father – He has served as the CEO of an IT corporation dealing in semiconductors.
- Siblings – He has an older sister.
Yook Sung-jae is represented by Cube Entertainment.
K-Pop, Dance-Pop, R&B, Ballad
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Lean body
- Pouty lips
Yook Sung-jae Favorite Things
- Colors – Black, Red
Yook Sung-jae Facts
- His portrayal of the character named Park Woo-jae in the mystery-thriller TV series, The Village: Achiara’s Secret, bagged him the 2015 SBS Drama Award in the “New Star Award” category. It was also revealed that Yook Sung-jae donated ₩3 million to Jeonbuk National University Hospital, the location where The Village: Achiara’s Secret was filmed.
- His BtoB bandmates include Seo Eun-kwang, Lee Min-hyuk, Lee Chang-sub, Im Hyun-sik, Peniel Shin, and Jung Il-hoon.
- In 2017, Yook Sung-jae started appearing as a cast member of the TV reality-variety series, Master in the House, and for this, he won the 12th SBS Entertainment Award in the “Excellent Award Variety Department” category and 13th SBS Entertainment Award in the “SNS Star Award” category.
- He released his debut EP, Yook O’Clock, on March 2, 2020, and it included songs like Come with the Wind, Hypnotized, YOOK, and From Winter.
- Yook Sung-jae has also accumulated an impressive social media fan base with more than 4.5 million followers on Instagram and more than 2 million followers on Twitter.
Featured Image by honeyook / tistory.com / CC BY 4.0