|Michele Morrone Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1.5 in|
|Date of Birth||October 3, 1990|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Michele Morrone is an Italian actor, model, singer, guitarist, and fashion designer who has starred in several Italian movies like Bar Giuseppe (2019) and Polish films including 365 Days (2020) in which he essayed the role of Massimo Torricelli and became an international heartthrob. He has appeared in a number of TV shows like The Trial (2019). He has also released numerous albums such as Dark Room (2020) that has many of its songs featured in the official 365 Dni soundtrack. Michele has garnered more than a million subscribers on his YouTube channel, the most-watched video on it being the music video Feel It, which has accumulated more than 40 million views as of September 2020.
After completing high school, he took lessons in professional acting by going to a theater in Pavia called Teatro Fraschini di Pavia.
Actor, Singer, Guitarist, Model, Fashion Designer
- Father – Natale Morrone (Construction Worker)
- Mother – Angela Morrone (Seamstress)
- Siblings – He has 3 older sisters.
He is represented by Take Off Artist Management.
- Agora SA
6 ft 1.5 in or 186.5 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Rouba Saadeh (2014-2018) – He married Lebanese stylist Rouba Saadeh in 2014. They got divorced in 2018. They have 2 sons named Marcus (b. 2014) and Brando (b. 2018).
- Anna-Maria Sieklucka – RUMOR
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Italian descent.
He often tends to dye his hair in different shades.
- Tall stature
- Shapely lips
- Beard and mustache
- Tattoos on his chest, arms, and hands
He has endorsed or promoted several brands such as GUESS.
Michele Morrone Favorite Things
- Passion – Traveling, having loved going to Lebanon and Los Angeles
- Hobbies – Riding horses having owned a horse, Painting having enjoyed creating unique images using bold colors
- Pastime – Spending time outdoors enjoying the calming effects of nature
Source – TVOverMind
Michele Morrone Facts
- His parents were from Bitonto but when he was young, they had moved to Melegnano in the search of better employment opportunities.
- He had made up his mind to become an actor after watching a Harry Potter movie when he was 11 years old. He started acting in an after-school program when he was attending middle school.
- Morrone taught himself how to play the guitar at the age of 25 by regularly watching YouTube videos.
- He has disclosed that it was not an easy journey for him to fame. He has gone on to say that he was rejected by Italian filmmakers who said he was too good looking and came across as not real in front of the camera. However, the rejection did not bring down his spirits and he kept trying to achieve his dreams.
- He speaks English as well as Italian and has usually sung in English.
- When Michele was going through his divorce, he suffered from depression and was on the verge of quitting acting. He had walked away from the profession for some time and had found work as a gardener in a remote village as he had no more money with him. He has added that after that, things gradually started to become better for him and he decided not to give up on his wishes.
Featured Image by Michele Morrone / Instagram