|Ryan Destiny Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||January 8, 1995|
Ryan Destiny started her music career at the age of 12 by forming a music group with her junior high school friends. However, she couldn’t manage to make as big an impact with her singing as she managed to make with her acting skills. She got her first big breakthrough with a role in crime drama TV series, Low Winter Sun. Then, she managed to bag the lead role in the musical drama, Star, in which she got to work with established stars such as Queen Latifah and Quincy Brown.
Ryan Destiny Irons
Detroit, Michigan, United States
Detroit, Michigan, United States
Ryan Destiny went to the West Bloomfield High School.
Singer, Songwriter, Dancer, Actress, Model
- Father – Deron Irons (Former member of the R&B group Guesss)
- Mother – Dawn Irons
Ryan Destiny is represented by United Talent Agency.
Hip Hop, R&B
All Def, Capitol Records
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ryan Destiny has dated –
- Keith Powers (2017-2022) – Destiny started going out with TV actor, Keith Powers towards the end of 2017. They made their relationship public with their social media PDA. They were then seen side by side at a number of red carpet events. The couple reportedly broke up in January 2022 after dating for almost 4 years.
Race / Ethnicity
On her father’s side, she has African-American ancestry while on her mother’s side, she is of European and African-American descent.
Ryan Destiny has endorsed the following brands –
- Nasty Gal
Best Known For
- Being cast in an important role in the musical drama TV series, Star
- Having played the role of April Geddes in the crime drama TV series, Low Winter Sun
As a Singer
She has previously been a member of the music trio called Love Dollhouse. The other members of the group were Jasmine Pore and former America’s Got Talent contestant, Chelsea Stone. The group signed a record deal with All Def and even released their debut single, Can I. But, the group decided to disband in 2015.
In 2015, she made her theatrical film debut in the drama movie, A Girl Like Grace.
First TV Show
In 2010, Ryan Destiny made her first appearance in a TV show on comedy music show, The Wannabes Starring Savvy.
Ryan Destiny Favorite Things
- Hair Products – Carol’s Daughter Shea Moisturizer Shampoo, Carol’s Daughter Bio Drops
- Way To Wear Hair – Straight with a middle part
- Cosmetics Products – MAC Siss lipstick, Anastasia Brow kit, MAC Chestnut liner, Burt’s Bees lip balm, NARS stick concealer
- Girl Bands – TLC, Total, SWV, Destiny’s Child, The Supremes
- Wardrobe Staples – Black Hoodie, a pair of AF1
- Atlanta Hotspots – Chick-a-biddy, Serpas, BrickTops
- Music Artists – Kendrick Lamar, Khalid, Sabrina Claudio, MIKNNA
- Dream Music Collaboration – Pharrell
- Dream Co-Star – Tatiana Maslany
Ryan Destiny Facts
- In January 2011, she got an opportunity to attend the red carpet premiere of Justin Bieber‘s Never Say Never after having won a singing contest.
- At the age of 12, she formed her first musical group called New Limit with Jasmine Pore and her close friend. The trio was managed by Destiny’s mother.
- She met her New Limit bandmate, Jasmine Pore, while they were studying in junior high school.
- In 2011, New Limit auditioned for the reality TV show, America’s Got Talent. They managed to make it to the 3rd round of the show.
- In 2015, Ryan Destiny signed a record deal with Capitol Records.
- She was signed up to play the role of Tiana Brown in the musical drama TV series, Empire. However, because of her recording contract with All Def Music, she had to withdraw from the project.
Featured Image by Ryan Destiny / Instagram