|Jen Statsky Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||November 19, 1985|
Jen Statsky is an American television writer and comedian who is best known for her work on Hacks, The Good Place, Parks and Recreation, and Broad City. On the other hand, Jen is also earned recognition for co-creating the comedy-drama Hacks.
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Jen studied at New York University‘s Tisch School of the Arts from where she graduated with a degree in Film and Television in 2008.
Television Writer, Comedian
Jen is represented by United Talent Agency, Mosaic Entertainment, and ID PR.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jen has dated –
- Travis “Tug” Helwig – Jen is married to Emmy-winning writer Travis “Tug” Helwig formerly at Crooked Media.
Race / Ethnicity
- Pale white skin tone
- Thin eyebrows and lips
Jen Statsky Facts
- She was brought up in Milton, Massachusetts.
- After spending her younger years in Milton she then moved to New York City to complete her further studies.
- She is a huge fan of the Los Angeles Clippers.
- Statsky developed an interest in writing in school.
- While attending New York University, she was working in a coffee shop and also did stand-up comedy.
- As an intern writer, Jen worked with Saturday Night Live, Late Night with Conan O’Brien, and The Onion.
- As a producer, she made her debut in Onion SportsDome in 2011.
- In 2011, Jen was messaged by A.D. Miles, the head writer of NBC’s Late Night With Jimmy Fallon on Twitter, and offered a job as a writer for the show. She had previously applied for the job but did not get the job.
- Over the years, Jen has written for various hit shows such as Parks and Recreation, Hacks, The Good Place, and Hello Ladies.
- She made her debut TV show appearance as Susan in The Good Place in 2017.
- Jen won a Primetime Emmy Award for “Outstanding Comedy Series” for her work on Hacks – “There Is No Line (Pilot)” which was shared with Lucia Aniello and Paul W. Downs.
- She has a dog named Tyson.
Featured Image By Voilaiguess / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0