|Bill Mumy Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||February 1, 1954|
|Spouse||Eileen Joy Davis|
Bill Mumy is an American actor, writer, recording artist, producer, voiceover artist, songwriter, and musician who is known for his roles in Dear Brigitte, The Twilight Zone, Alfred Hitchcock Presents, Babylon 5, Lost in Space, Bravest Warriors, Sunshine, A Child Is Waiting, Palm Springs Weekend, The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet, and Superboy. A celebrated personality in the science-fiction community/comic book fandom, he started working professionally at the age of 6 and has voiceover work in shows like Ren and Stimpy, Scooby-Doo, Batman: The Animated Series, Animaniacs by Steven Spielberg, Little Wizard Adventures, The Oz Kids, Buzz Lightyear of Star Command, and Doc McStuffins. Moreover, alongside musician and singer-songwriter Robert Haimer, Bill Mumy has been one-half of the musical duo named Barnes & Barnes.
Charles William Mumy Jr.
San Gabriel, California, United States
Laurel Canyon, Los Angeles, California, United States
He studied at Alexander Hamilton High School (also known as Hamilton High School) located in Los Angeles, California.
Actor, Writer, Producer, Voiceover Artist, Musician, Recording Artist, Songwriter
- Father – Charles William Mumy (Cattle Rancher)
- Mother – Muriel Gertrude Mumy (née Gould)
Bill Mumy has been signed with Sutton-Barth & Vennari, Talent Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
Comedy Rock, New Wave, Synthpop, Experimental
Banjo, Bass, Guitar, Harmonica, Keyboards, Mandolin, Percussion
As a member of Barnes & Barnes, he has been signed with Lumania, Rhino, Boulevard, Oglio, Collectors’ Choice, and Demented Punk.
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth had been $10 Million.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Bill Mumy has dated –
- Eileen Joy Davis (1986-Present) – On October 9, 1986, he got married to childbirth instructor Eileen Joy Davis and they have been blessed with 2 children – son Seth Mumy (b. October 25, 1989) and daughter Liliana Berry Davis Mumy (b. April 16, 1994).
Race / Ethnicity
Bill Mumy is of German, English, Scottish, and French-Canadian descent.
- Boyish and child-like earnestness and affability
- Has often played supernatural and science-fiction characters
He has appeared in the TV commercials for the likes of Budweiser Ice Beer, Wal-Mart, Amtrak, Nickelodeon TV Network, Kentucky Fried Chicken, Ford, McDonald’s, Blockbuster Video Stores, Mattel, etc.
Bill Mumy Favorite Things
- Thing To Do – Making original music in the studio or live onstage
- Acting Mentor/Best Friend – Jonathan Harris
Source – IMDb
Bill Mumy Facts
- His last name is pronounced “Moomy” not “Mummy”.
- Late character actor Jonathan Harris was his acting mentor and the duo shared a very close bond until Harris’s death.
- Bill Mumy has narrated more than 50 episodes of the Arts & Entertainment Channel’s Biography series.
- He is one of the only two actors, along with Cloris Leachman, to appear in both The Twilight Zone (1959) and its 2nd television revival, The Twilight Zone (2002).
- From 1994 to 1998, Bill Mumy brought to life the character of Lennier, a diplomatic aide to Minbari Ambassador Delenn, in the space opera television series named Babylon 5.
- He has credited Guy Williams for inspiring him to become an actor. They both also worked together in the CBS sci-fi series Lost in Space.
- He became the first American actor to kiss Brigitte Bardot on-screen in Dear Brigitte.
- Bill Mumy has been cast as Cloris Leachman’s son on 4 projects: in The Loretta Young Show: My Own Master (1960), The Twilight Zone: It’s a Good Life (1961), Going My Way: Keep an Eye on Santa Claus (1962), and The Twilight Zone: It’s Still a Good Life (2003).
- He has been friends with Butch Patrick, James Stewart, “Weird Al” Yankovic, and Miguel Ferrer.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0