|Liliana Mumy Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||April 16, 1994|
Liliana Mumy is an American actress and voice actress who came to prominence as a child artiste. Her most notable silver screen appearances were as Jessica Baker in the Cheaper by the Dozen (2003, 2005) movie series and Lucy Miller in two of The Santa Clause (2002, 2006) trilogy movies. She is also distinguished for being the voice behind the character Mertle Edmonds in Lilo & Stitch: The Series (2003-2006), Twinkle in Higglytown Heroes (2004-2007), Panini in Chowder (2007-2010), Beth Tezuka in Bravest Warriors, and Leni Loud in The Loud House. Liliana had also made her mark in the world of television with her portrayal of Lula Banks in A&E’s The Cleaner from 2008 to 2009. Besides acting, she is also credited for being the youngest daughter of actor and musician Bill Mumy as well as sister of actor Seth Mumy.
Liliana Berry Davis Mumy
Lili, Lilay, Red
San Marcos, California, United States
Liliana attended Laurel Hall School, North Hollywood, California, before moving on to study at Campbell Hall School in Los Angeles for a short while. Later, Liliana transferred to Notre Dame High School and completed her schooling from there in 2012.
Actress, Voice Actress
- Father – Billy Mumy (Actor, Musician, Pitchman, Instrumentalist, Voice Actor, Author)
- Mother – Eileen Joy Davis (Childbirth Educator)
- Siblings – Seth Mumy (Older Brother) (Actor, Musician)
- Others – Charles William Mumy (Paternal Grandfather), Isaac John Harvey Mumy (Paternal Great Grandfather), Adella Cardellia Kreighbaum (Paternal Great Grandmother), Muriel Gertrude Gould (Paternal Grandmother), Harry Gould (Paternal Great Grandfather), Alma Cicotte (Paternal Great Grandmother), Irving B. Davis (Maternal Grandfather), Friedel Davis (Maternal Grandmother)
Liliana is represented by Coast to Coast Talent Group and CESD Talent Agency (Voice Over).
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Liliana has dated –
- Nicky Jones (2008) – Liliana and voice actor Nicky Jones were rumored to have been dating one another in 2008. Liliana was 2 years older than Nicky at the time. However, nothing was confirmed by the duo.
- Taylor Lautner (2015-2016) – According to reports, Taylor was believed to have been in a relationship with the star from the Twilight Saga in 2015. Though, there is not much evidence about the rumors being true.
Race / Ethnicity
Liliana has German, English, Scottish, and part French, part Canadian ancestry father’s side and Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Petite physique
- Beautiful eyes
Liliana appeared in several commercials including Six Flags.
Through her social media, she has either endorsed or promoted many brands like –
- Sophie Beauty
- Planet Blue
- Vegan Rob’s
- Planet Salon
- Sunday Scaries
- Fomo Bones
- TechStyle Fashion Group
Best Known For
- Her important portrayal of Lucy Miller in The Santa Clause 2 (2002) and The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause (2006), Jessica Baker in Cheaper By The Dozen (2003) and Cheaper by the Dozen 2 (2005)
- Lending her vocals to the character Lilo & Stitch: The Series (2003-2006), Twinkle in Higglytown Heroes (2004-2007), Panini in Chowder (2007-2010), Beth Tezuka in Bravest Warriors, and Leni Loud in The Loud House
- Being the daughter of actor, musician, and instrumentalist Billy Mumy
- Starting her career in the show biz as a child artiste
Liliana made her debut theatrical film appearance as Lucy Miller in The Santa Clause 2 in 2002.
As a voice actress, Liliana made her debut as the character of Nonoko Yamada in the English dubbing of the film My Neighbors the Yamadas in 1999.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance as Samantha Tanner in the comedy and drama series fo Scrubs in 2001.
As a voice actress, she lent her voice for the first time as the character Mertle Edmonds in Lilo & Stitch: The Series in 2003.
Liliana does go to the gym, despite being skinny. She focuses on working out her thighs and core area. As of 2018, her trainer was someone who goes by the name of Mr. Hcc on Instagram.
As for her diet, her pictures on social media reveal that she does not follow any kind of strict chart. Liliana loves eating junk food such as burgers, french fries, pizzas, and nicknacks like Cheetos.
Liliana Mumy Favorite Things
- TV Shows – Pimp My Ride (2004-2007), American Idol
Source – IMDb
Liliana Mumy Facts
- She is no stranger to being a child artiste. Her father Billy and brother Seth both began their careers in the show biz as children.
- Liliana was merely 5 years old when she voiced the character of Nonoko in the film My Neighbors the Yamadas in 1999. At the age of 6, she made her first TV show appearance in Scrubs in 2001. The year she turned 8, Liliana made her debut in the theatrical film The Santa Clause 2 in 2002.
- In 2019, she got herself a Teacup Pomeranian named Caesar. However, during her younger days, she had 3 other pet dogs named Minnie, Bucky, and Hurley.
- She is an avid supporter of the ice hockey team Pittsburgh Penguins and the basketball team Los Angeles Lakers.
- As of May 2019, Liliana shared 2 awards, Behind the Voice Actors Award with the cast of The Loud House () and Young Artist Award with the crew of The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause (2006).
- In her free time, she enjoys going skateboarding, playing football, and reading books. On the other hand, she is also quite fond of knitting.
- Liliana was part of her high school music group and played the violin for them. In the past, she also took piano and guitar classes.
- Her surname “Mumy” is pronounced as “Moo Mee”.
Featured Image By Liliana Mumy / Instagram
She is more like 54 kg