|Q Da Fool Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||March 4, 1997|
Q Da Fool is an American rap artist who is known for his unique contributions to the contemporary rap scene. Starting professionally at the age of 16 by joining the rap group Pakk Boy Gang, he soon branched out and started his journey as a solo artist. He has since released various EPs and albums like 100 Keys, Dirty but Clean, and No Competition. Although he has described his childhood as a normal typical one, his troubles with the law began during his teenage years and he has been in and out of several rehab centers and correction facilities. Q Da Fool has also accumulated a great fan base with more than 300k followers on Instagram, more than 80k followers on Twitter, and 100k+ subscribers on YouTube.
Q Da Fool
Largo, Prince George’s, Maryland, United States
Q Da Fool is managed by Dolla.
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Q Da Fool has not dated anyone publicly yet. However, he became a father to twin boys, Amir and Amari, in April 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of African-American descent.
- Often wears a taqiyah (a short, rounded skullcap)
- Tattooed body
Best Known For
His contribution to the contemporary rap scene. He has released a number of singles, EPs, and albums which have been much appreciated by the audience.
As a Singer
Q Da Fool has released numerous EPs such as Pistol Q (2016), Bad Influence (2019), and We Up Now (2018).
He has also released various albums and mixtapes like Trap Fever (2015), Q La Flare (2015), 100 Keys (2018), and No Competition (2018).
Q Da Fool has maintained a buffed-up physique.
Q Da Fool Facts
- His career began as him being a part of the rap group named Pakk Boy Gang.
- He has got ‘FOOL’ tattooed over his chin.
- He has formed his own rap collective named Rich Shootas.
- Over the years, Q Da Fool has been into several rehab centers and correction facilities. He has also said that during those years, he would keep on releasing as much music as he could so that his fans would not forget him. So, whenever he felt like he might get into some trouble with the authorities, he would just shower some of his raps on his fans.
- Q Da Fool’s first solo project was titled Trap Fever and it got released in 2015.
- His single, Numbers, secured a place in the list of 25 songs as The Washington Post declared the year 2017 as The Greatest Year In DMV Rap History.
- He enjoys flaunting his riches and lavish lifestyle through his Instagram posts.
- Q Da Fool has said in an interview that his raps usually mirror his mood at the time of preparing a particular one.
- He has worked with various artists like Shy Glizzy, Zaytoven, Big Flock, AyeeK, Dufflebag Boog, and Shug Da Trappa.
- Visit his official website @ qdafoolofficial.com.
Featured Image by Q Da Fool / Instagram