|James Argent Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||December 5, 1987|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
James ‘Arg’ Argent is a reality TV star who has appeared in TOWIE, Sugar Free Farm, Celebs Go Dating, etc. He has struggled to maintain his weight for some time in his life and hence has suffered from anxiety, chronic depression, and low self-esteem.
James David Thomas Argent
Waltham Forest, London, England
Chigwell, Essex, England
James completed his education at Trinity Catholic High School in Woodford but always wanted to pursue acting as his primary career option and he began doing so in 2002, after winning The Kenny Award at the Kenneth More Theatre in Ilford.
- Father – Martin Argent
- Mother – Patricia Argent
- Siblings – Natasha Argent (Sister) (Athlete)
Force 1 Management manages James Argent.
6 ft or 183 cm
101 kg or 222.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
James Argent has dated –
- Lydia Bright (2011-2012, 2015-2016) – The TOWIE star was in an on-again-off-again relationship with actress Lydia Bright for 7 years. The two were smitten with each other until his addictions caused her to pull the plug on their romance for good. However, after heading to Thailand to get his life and health back on track, they completely lost touch. The two were back together when he returned from Thailand and things seemed to finally settle. But in 2016, Lydia decided to call off their relationship for good.
- Jasmin Walia (2012) – James was reported to be going out with actress Jasmin Walia in 2012.
- Victoria Winterford (2017) – James had a fling with personal trainer Victoria in 2017. They were often seen on dates. However, things fizzled out and they decided to break up in the same year.
- Gemma Collins (2012-2013, 2017-2020) – Gemma who was James’s co-star on TOWIE began dating James in 2012. The two were also spotted spending Christmas together at Gemma’s place, however, they denied any romantic involvement. Gemma, later, went on to reveal that she is very much in love with James and has even decided on the names of their babies. They were in an on-and-off relationship until July 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
James is of Irish Catholic descent.
James has done endorsement work for ESSEX SMILES JC.
Best Known For
Being one of the earliest cast members on the reality television show The Only Way Is Essex.
James has not made his theatrical film debut yet.
First TV Show
James made his television show debut on The Only Way Is Essex as one of the main cast members in 2010.
James trained with the trainers at Beyond Limits and decided to quit his bad eating habits and began working out. He also ensured that he kept his drinking addiction at bay and Kate Wright, who was also the part of the military boot camp, inspired him to lose weight. He managed to lose 42 pounds in 10 weeks with the help of diet and exercise.
While in Thailand, he continuously posted pictures of his progress and learned Muay Thai boxing, jungle trekking, abseiling down waterfalls and zip-lining. His expertise regimen includes shoulder press, prowler sprints, and lateral raises.
Although James is unable to resist chocolate and sweets, he managed to maintain a healthy lifestyle. He began consulting Muscle Food and following their diet plan.
Below is what James’s diet usually consists of –
- Breakfast – Liquid Egg Whites (scrambled) on Dr. Zak’s protein Bread Or ‘Free Range’ Strawberry & Apple Protein Porridge
- Breakfast Snack – Get Fruity Mixed Berry bar
- Lunch – Tender Beef in Thyme with Rice, Tex Mex Beef Soup
- Mid Afternoon Snacks – Lean Turkey Jerky, Chocolate Decadence Bar
- Dinner – Chicken Breast Sausages with Virtually Zero Carb Noodles, Walden Farm Zero Calorie BBQ Sauce Or Protein Pizza (Chicken & Pepper flavor) and Sweet potato wedges
- Evening Snacks – Kiwi, Pears, Oranges, Cinnamon Protein Pop Corn, Apricot/Mocha Wafer, Peanut Butter Puffs.
- Cheat Day – Peri Peri Hache Steak with Sweet Potato Fries
James Argent Favorite Things
James’s favorite things are unknown.
James Argent Facts
- In the past, he has suffered from anxiety, chronic depression, and low self-esteem and even checked himself into a rehab for the same.
- He made his pantomime debut as Dandini in Cinderella at the Kings Theatre, Southsea in December 2015. He appeared in the play until January 2016.
- James took part in Channel 4’s The Jump and ITV’s Sugar-Free Farm in 2016.
- Follow James on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by James Argent / Instagram