|Kamaal R. Khan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7¾ in|
|Date of Birth||January 1, 1975|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Kamaal R. Khan is an Indian film actor, television personality, producer, writer, YouTuber, critic, and social media personality who has been a part of a handful of films such as Munna Pandey Berozgaar, Sitam, Deshdrohi, and Ek Villain. In 2009, he appeared as a contestant on the 3rd season of the reality game show Bigg Boss.
Kamaal Rashid Khan
KRK, Kamaal R Khan, Kamal Rashid
Deoband, Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
Film Actor, Television Personality, Producer, Writer, YouTuber, Critic, Social Media Personality
5 ft 7¾ in or 172 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Note – Kamaal R. Khan has a daughter named Farah Khan and a son named Faisal Kamaal Khan.
Race / Ethnicity
- Wears glasses
- Frequent internet wars with celebrities
Kamaal R. Khan Facts
- He starred as Raja Yadav in the 2008 Hindi-language action thriller film, Deshdrohi (English: Anti-National). However, the film was banned in Maharashtra by the state government amid riot concerns and it is often considered one of the worst Bollywood films of all time.
- KRK’s fellow Bigg Boss housemates included Vindu Dara Singh, Ismail Darbar, Poonam Dhillon, Sherlyn Chopra, Shamita Shetty, and Raju Srivastav.
- He joined YouTube with his eponymous channel on May 25, 2013.
- In 2014, Kamaal R. Khan
- appeared as Brijesh Yadav, Rakesh’s friend and colleague, in the Hindi-language action thriller film, Ek Villain, starring Sidharth Malhotra, Shraddha Kapoor, and Riteish Deshmukh.
- One of his many controversial tweets was the one that he made during Indian General Elections 2014 stating that he will leave India if Narendra Modi becomes prime minister of India. However, what further sparked the controversy was the fact that he posted a fabricated screenshot of that tweet on May 18, 2014, replacing his name with that of Shahrukh Khan.
- KRK has appeared in the music videos for songs like Pyar Ka Naam Khuda Rakkha Hai and Tum Meri Ho.
- He has also been accused of making obscene comments against the LGBT community.
- In 2021, Kamaal R. Khan reviewed the Hindi-language action film, Radhe, starring Salman Khan, Disha Patani, Randeep Hooda, and Jackie Shroff. His scathing review of the film grabbed the attention of many but what followed next was that he was sued by Salman Khan for defamation. However, it was later clarified by Salman Khan’s legal team that the lawsuit had nothing to do with KRK’s review of Radhe.
Featured Image by Bollywood Hungama / bollywoodhungama.com / CC BY 3.0