|09sharkboy Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||January 24, 2000|
|Born Name||Andrew Smith|
09sharkboy is a Canadian social media star and entrepreneur who is very popular on YouTube for the Minecraft gaming and animated role-play content that he uploads to his channel titled “Shark.” Other than that, he has 3 other distinguished channels the 2nd of which is titled “LifeOfShark” to which, he uploads content such as vlogs, challenges, pranks, product promotions, collaborations, and other fun content. As for his 3rd channel, he titled it “SharkPlays” and uploads Fortnite gaming videos. His fourth popular YouTube account is named “SharksLab” and similar to his primary account, Sharkboy uploads Minecraft gaming videos. His child-friendly and fun videos have helped him amass more than 3 million subscribers on his primary YouTube channel, more than 500k subscribers on his channel titled “LifeOfShark,” more than 500k subscribers on his third channel titled “SharksLab,” and more than 200k followers on his 4th YouTube account named “SharkPlays.” Other than that, he has more than 200k followers on Instagram and more than 100k followers on Twitter.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Siblings – Anthony (Younger Brother)
09Sharkboy prefers to manage his career himself.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
91 kg or 200 lbs
As of September 2019, he weighed 200 lbs.
Girlfriend / Spouse
Sharkboy has dated –
- Emma – YouTuber Emma and Andrew’s dating timeline go all the way back to early 2017. However, due to the lack of evidence since the couple was last seen together in videos and pictures in mid-2018, it is difficult to say if they were still dating each other as of October 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
- Wears a pair of rectangular spectacles
- Long face
- Tall physique
Through his social media, Shark has either endorsed or promoted many brands such as Lego, Jenga, Minecraft, WarHeads, Oreo, and Minecraft.
Best Known For
- Uploading child-friendly Minecraft gaming and animated role-play content to his primary channel titled “Shark”
- Featuring videos such as vlogs, challenges, pranks, product promotions, collaborations, and other fun content to his YouTube channel titled “LifeOfShark”
- Uploading videos related to Fortnite Battle Royale to his channel titled “SharkPlays”
- Featuring Minecraft related tips, tricks, and findings on his 4th channel “SharksLab”
- Collaborating with YouTubers UnspeakableGaming and itsMooseCraft to form the channel “The Squad” which they formed in 2017
- Uploading parody music videos such as “Squads Plan” – Minecraft Parody of God’s Plan (2018) by Drake in 2018 and “Zombies” – A Minecraft Parody of Blame By Calvin Harris (Music Video) in 2016
- Creating amazing intro FX for various YouTubers like KiraBerry and SGC Barbierian etc.
In September 2019, Sharkboy posted a throwback picture of himself to his Instagram with the caption stating that as of 2017, he weighed 240 lbs. This was due to himself being completely content with the kind of lifestyle that he lived at the time. However, upon realizing what was happening to his body, Shark decided to go to the gym.
He consulted fitness enthusiasts and open athlete Evan Antonucci as well as Danny. As of September 2019, he had lost 40 lbs. Hence, weighing in at 200 lbs.
- He was brought up in Canada.
- Sharkboy started his primary gaming channel on August 16, 2009. However, he uploaded his first video titled “I met Tobuscus” on August 31, 2012.
- He started off his journey as a YouTuber during his early teenage years and soon became a sensation due to his ability to create roleplay movies like that of The Maze Runner (2014), Star Wars (1977), Interstellar (2014), The Purge (2013), and Yandere.
- Shark uploaded his first Minecraft animation “EnderClaus Animation” on December 25, 2012.
- He started his secondary channel “LifeOfShark” on September 8, 2016, and the first video that he uploaded to his channel was of him buying his father a Rolex watch for Christmas, followed by his third gaming channel titled “SharksLab” to which he uploads Minecraft gaming solutions as well as tips and tricks. He started the channel on December 13, 2016.
- At the age of 16, he bought his father a Rolex watch for Christmas.
- On September 12, 2017, he along with YouTuber UnspeakableGaming and itsMooseCraft formed the collaborative channel, “The Squad.” Though the channel was intended for them to feature videos of them pulling pranks on one another, indulging in crazy challenges, and vlogs, etc. However, as of October 2019, the channel had no videos but it had more than 73k subscribed members.
- Shark created his 4th YouTube channel on June 25, 2017, and titled it “SharkPlays.” However, as of October 2019, he was not active on channel.
- He is a huge fan of social media personality Toby Turner. Also, Toby gave him a shoutout during a meet and greet event of his.
- Shark refers to his fans as the “SharkArmy”.
- Besides his usual gaming videos, he is also a master of musical parody. He has uploaded a number of music videos such as ♪ “Zombies” – A Minecraft Parody of Blame By Calvin Harris (Music Video), which as of 2019 was one of his most viewed videos with more than 5.1 million views. Besides that, he has also done a parody music video on Drake’s God’s Plan (2018).
- He is close friends with YouTubers MangoTango, SGCBarbierian, Favremysabre, UnspeakableGaming, and itsMooseCraft and often collaborates with them to create fun content as well.
- Besides the usual, he has various other channels such as “SharkFX” and a combined channel titled “CGIMusic.”
- As of October 2019, Sharkboy drove around in a Nissan GTR.
- He is a huge fan of Swedish social media star PewDiePie.
- Follow him on Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, YouTube, YouTube, and YouTube.
Featured Image by 09sharkboy / Instagram