|Matt Steffanina Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||October 20, 1986|
Matt Steffanina is an American dancer, choreographer, producer, and entrepreneur. Matt has performed all across the world, with a subsequent number of celebrities such as Snoop Dogg, Usher, Chris Brown, DJ Tiesto, and Tyga. Matthew has also performed in many commercial music videos and television dance competitions. He is very popular on his social media accounts and YouTube channel with more than 3 million followers on Instagram, over 3 million followers on Facebook, and more than a total of 16 million subscribers on his 3 different YouTube channels.
Matthew J. Steffanina
Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
Brooklyn, New York, United States
Professional Dancer, Choreographer, Producer, Entrepreneur, Model, YouTuber
- Father – Jeffrey /Jeffery “Jeff” Lou Steffanina
- Mother – Cathy Lynn (Eck)
- Siblings – He is the only child of his parents.
- Others – Samuel Steffanina, Sr. (Paternal Grandfather), Pearl C. Hlincik /Hincik (Paternal Grandmother), John Eck (Maternal Grandfather)
Matt self-manages his career.
6 ft or 183 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Matt Steffanina has dated –
- Dana Alexa (2011-Present) – Professional dancer and choreographer, Dana Alexa and Matthew Steffanina were seen together in the video song release for Eva Universe’s Ashes and on the famous TV show The Amazing Race. The couple has been dancing and dating since they met. They revealed about their engagement through an interview with Clevver News in February 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Slovakian and Italian ancestry on his father’s side while he is of German descent on his mother’s side.
Light Brown (Natural)
- Ear piercing
- Often wears a cap
Matthew has done endorsement work for several brands such as –
- Alo Athletic Wear
- Pistol Pete Menswear
- The Hook
Best Known For
- Being the winner of Dance Showdown season 4, alongside Gabbie Hanna in 2015
- His online dance tutorials and for choreographing for various celebrities and dance show contestants
First TV Show
He made his TV show debut in 2016 on an episode of the talk show Home & Family.
Matt’s dancing career works as the best cardio exercise to keep his body toned, conditioned, and in shape. It has also helped him remain flexible, build better muscle coordination, and stronger bones. On his website, he also features various ways to build abs in just 7 days.
Matt Steffanina Favorite Things
- Recreational Activity – Snowboarding
- Leisure Activity – Djing
- Sport – Golf
Source – CBS
Matt Steffanina Facts
- Matt works as a faculty member, specializing in hip-hop, at the Millennium Dance Complex in Los Angeles.
- Matthew began training himself in dance at the age of 18.
- As a young teenager, his passion for dance began to escalate when he began gaining recognition in his area and won a local talent competition.
- In the past, Matt was hired by the University of Virginia as the head choreographer for their hip-hop dance group.
- Matthew has worked with many singers such as Snoop Dogg, DJ Tiesto, and Tyga.
- In 2016, he had also participated in The Amazing Race-Season 28.
- Matt has also been featured in many music videos such as Chris Brown‘s Look At Me Now, Eva’s Ashes, and Tyga & Wiz Khalifa‘s Molly.
- Matt has a habit of making loud noises while he drinks water.
- He found his inspiration in the hip-hop singer and rapper, Usher.
- Once Matt was hit in the face whilst he was standing outside after attending a friend’s wedding.
- Visit his official website @ mattsteffanina.com.
- Follow him on Instagram and Facebook.
Featured Image by Matt Steffanina / Instagram