Zack KnightBorn Name
Born Place / Residence
Essex, England, United Kingdom
Jasmin’s formal education information isn’t available.
Television personality, singer, actress, dental practice promoter
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Danny Walia (Brother)
Jasmin Walia is represented by
Pop, hip hop
Hasn’t signed with any.
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm (Approx)
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jasmin Walia has dated –
- James Argent (2012) – Jasmin Walia was reported to be going out with television personality and singer James Argent in 2012.
- Charlie King (2012) – Walia was RUMORed to be in a relationship with her The Only Way Is Essex co-star, Charlie King after they were spotted making out.
- Dan Osborne (2013) – Jasmin dated Dan Osborne for a very brief time after they got close during the shooting of the English soap opera, The Only Way Is Essex. In February, he had told her that he wasn’t looking for a serious relationship. Later, in April, they decided to go separate ways after it was revealed that Dan has got Megan Tomlin pregnant.
- Gaz Beadle (2013) – The RUMORs of Jasmin Walia dating another TV personality Gaz Beadle first appeared in June 2013 after they spent the night together partying at the DSTRKT nightclub in London. These rumors were further solidified two months later as the duo were spotted holidaying together in Ibiza. They seemed pretty cozy as they enjoyed the Spanish sun.
- Jon Clark – Jasmin had a brief relationship with television personality Jon Clark. The details about their relationship were revealed by Jon himself upon his entry in 2015 season of Love Island. The break-up was mutual and they continued to be on good terms.
- Ross Worswick (2014-2016) – Jasmin started dating Ross Worswick in April 2014. After being pretty public with their relationship, they split in April 2015 as he wasn’t very supportive of her schedule and career, which had put a strain on their relationship. However, that split turned out to be a temporary thing as they got back together soon after. In March 2016, she created quite a buzz after showing off a sparkling diamond ring. Later, she claimed it to be merely a decorative piece. In June, they broke up for good and Ross, who had changed his partying lifestyle for Jasmin, was devastated by the split.
Race / Ethnicity
- Penchant for revealing clothes and controversy
- Broad smile
33-23-33 in or 84-58.5-84 cm
0-2 (US) or 30-32 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
Jasmin hasn’t endorsed any brand.
Best Known For
Having starred in the English TV series The Only Way Is Essex.
As a Singer
Jasmin has contributed vocals to “Dum Dee Dee Dum” by Zack Knight in 2016.
She released her own song Girl Like Me in 2016.
She is yet to appear in a theatrical film.
First TV Show
Jasmin guest appeared as Jessica Farquer in the drama series Casualty in 2005.
Jasmin regularly hits the gym to keep her svelte figure in a perfect shape. She makes sure that she is working out at least 3 times a week. However, she doesn’t like to do cardio sessions as she is naturally skinny. In case Jasmin is too busy for gym exercises, she heads out for running.
When in the gym, she prefers to focus on core work as well as the lower body so that she would look her best in the bikini. The typical core work comprises of exercises such as pike, standing Russian twists, and bridge.
To enhance her booty, she performs series of squats like traditional barbell squat, creative goblet squat, and lateral squat walk with a resistance band around thighs.
When it comes to diet, she cuts out junk from her daily diet and focusses on healthier options. However, she is not big on calorie counting. Jasmin believes as long as she is eating clean and healthy, her body will take care of metabolism on its own.
Jasmin Walia Favorite Things
Her favorite things aren’t known.
Jasmin Walia Facts
- In June 2013, Jasmin suffered minor injuries after getting involved in a cat fight with her The Only Way Is Essex co-stars Jessica Wright and Lucy Mecklenburgh.
- In 2014, she was named as the sexiest British Asian woman in an online poll conducted by the Eastern Eye magazine.
- Follow Jasmin on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and iTunes.