|Brooklyn McKnight Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3.5 in|
|Date of Birth||December 31, 1999|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Brooklyn McKnight is an American singer and social media star known for her singles like Dance Like Me. She has done endorsement work for brands like Lash Next Door and Too Faced Cosmetics. She has a YouTube channel with her sister titled Brooklyn and Bailey with more than 5 million subscribers. Brooklyn has a huge social media fan base with more than 3 million followers on her Instagram page with her sister, Bailey McKnight.
Brooklyn Victoria McKnight
Utah, United States
In November 2016, she and her sister posted a video of their new house on their YouTube channel. Their mansion has rustic exposed beams in the huge living area and a special studio for the shooting of their videos.
Brooklyn McKnight attended the Baylor University in Waco, Texas. She had also started a dedicated social media campaign in the past, in which Brooklyn and her sister sampled and analyzed a number of colleges, including attending campuses.
Singer, Musician, Social Media Star
- Father – Shaun McKnight (Social Media Personality, Entrepreneur)
- Mother – Mindy McKnight (YouTube Star, Author, Entrepreneur)
- Siblings – Bailey McKnight (Younger Twin Sister) (Singer, Musician, Social Media Star), Daxton (Adopted Brother), Kamri Noel (Sister) (YouTuber), Paisley (Adopted Sister), Rylan McKnight (Sister)
5 ft 3½ in or 161 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Brooklyn McKnight has dated –
- Parker Johnson (2016-2017) – In February 2016, Brooklyn started dating Parker Johnson. Their first date was crashed by her sister Bailey and their mother. She was pretty prolific in sharing their love and relationship on social media. However, they decided to end their relationship in September 2017.
- Brooks Oberhansley (2020-2021) – Brooklyn went on a date with a guy named Brooks Oberhansley in August 2020 when they went skydiving. Sadly, they broke up in March 2021. She revealed that via her Instagram.
- Dakota Blackburn (2021-Present) – In June 2021, she officially started dating a guy named Dakota Blackburn. However, they had already started dating before that. The couple got engaged in April 2022. They tied the knot on September 30, 2022, at Sparrow Valley Retreat in Aptos, California.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’.
Green with a hint of blue
- High cheekbones
- Prominent nose
- Blue-green eyes
Brooklyn McKnight and her sister have used their strong social media reach to land lucrative fees for the promotion of products and brands through their social media activity. The products and brands already promoted by them include Lash Next Door and Too Faced Cosmetics.
She and her sister are into any particular religion. Brooklyn follows Christianity and even Mormonism.
Best Known For
- The popularity of the YouTube channel that she has created with her twin sister. Their channel has managed to attract more than 5 million subscribers.
- Her immense popularity on various social media platforms. The twin sisters’ Instagram page has more than 3 million followers.
As a Singer
In March 2017, Brooklyn and her sister released their debut single, Dance Like Me. They had partnered with music producer Benny Cassette for their music debut. The single managed to peak at the 12th spot on the US pop songs list.
In 2008, she made her theatrical film debut in the comedy movie, The Adventures of Food Boy.
First TV Show
In 2015, Brooklyn McKnight made her first TV show appearance as a segment special guest on the comedy TV series, Studio C.
Brooklyn McKnight Favorite Things
- Food – Pasta
- Disney Princess – Belle
- Color – Blue
- Ice-Cream Flavor – Chocolate Brownie or Raisin Peanut Butter
Source – YouTube
Brooklyn McKnight Facts
- She is older than her twin sister Bailey by 2 minutes.
- Brooklyn made her YouTube debut in her mother’s YouTube videos, which she posted on her popular channel, Cute Girls Hairstyles. Her mother’s channel has more than 6 million subscribers.
- In 2015, the Business Insider featured Brooklyn along with her sister in the list of 13 up-and-coming YouTube stars you should be following.
- She collaborated with her sister to launch their signature merchandise collection, which includes beauty products and clothing items in 2017.
- When she was 18 months old, her mother started making creative hairstyles for her.
- If she hadn’t become a social media star, she would have loved to become a veterinary doctor.
- In 2017, Forbes magazine decided to include Brooklyn with her sister on their list featuring Top Influencers – Kids.
- Visit her official website @ brooklynandbailey.com.
Featured Image by Brooklyn McKnight / Instagram