|Maggie Lindemann Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||July 21, 1998|
Maggie Lindemann is an American singer and songwriter who shot to acclaim with her 2016 single titled Pretty Girl, which peaked at number #2 in Scotland, #4 in Sweden, #6 in Belgium and Ireland, and #8 in the United Kingdom and the Netherlands. Her discography also includes extended plays and singles such as Things, Would I, Loner, Knocking on Your Heart, Human, Obsessed, Couple of Kids, Knife Under My Pillow, Friends Go (solo or with Travis Barker), Scissorhands, OHMAMI (with Chase Atlantic), and She Knows It.
Margaret Elizabeth Lindemann
Dallas, Texas, United States
Singer and songwriter
- Father – Barton Duane Lindemann
- Mother – Susan Denise Denson
- Siblings – She has a brother.
- Others – Otto Barton Lindemann (Paternal Grandfather), Donna Sue McGee (Paternal Grandmother), Richard Edwin Denson (Maternal Grandfather), Bonnie Gay Uhr (Maternal Grandmother)
Maggie Lindemann has been represented by –
- Gerald Tennison
- Paradigm Talent Agency
- Creative Artists Agency
R&B, Alternative, Indie Pop, Pop, Alternative Rock, Pop-punk, Pop-rock, Rock
300 Entertainment, Warner Music Group, and Atlantic Records
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
52 kg or 115 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Maggie Lindemann has dated –
- Carter Reynolds (2014; 2015) – Maggie started dating fellow social media star Carter Reynolds in early 2014. They had a very messy and public breakup in December 2014 after she found out that he was sexting another girl behind her back. After she used some explicit words to make his betrayal public, he accused her of having trust issues. The couple reunited in March 2015. In July 2015, their relationship again grabbed plenty of attention as he threatened to release details about their love life as part of his revenge. Sometime later, he tweeted about contemplating suicide. At the same time, she was hospitalized and in his tweets, he claimed that she accused him of being responsible for her health problems.
- Mikey Barone (2016) – Maggie dated Mikey Barone in June 2016 after she was spotted getting cozy with him in his Snapchat video. Apart from cuddling up with him, she proceeded to kiss him in the video. He was then spotted in her Snapchat upload.
- Brennen Taylor (2017) – Lindemann started going out with YouTube star Brennen Taylor by the turn of 2017. She confirmed her new relationship by sharing a picture of her kissing him on her Instagram account. It was captioned, ‘I want you all to myself because I’m selfish.’ In March, Brennen sent their fans into a minor meltdown by posting a video alluding that he had cheated on his girlfriend. Fortunately, it turned out to be a comedy video featuring his close friend Big Nik in female clothes. After dating for a year, the couple called it quits in late 2017.
- Brandon Arreaga (2019-2022) – Fans’ speculation of Maggie dating singer Brandon Arreaga started doing the rounds on social media in early 2019. It was later made official by Brandon himself on his Instagram when he wished Maggie, a happy birthday on July 21, 2019. In August 2022, she revealed on Zach Sang Show that she had split from Brandon in April 2022.
- Jordan Clarkson (2022-Present) – In August 2022, she started seeing Filipino-American professional basketball player Jordan Clarkson.
Race / Ethnicity
Maggie Lindemann is of English, German, Irish, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, Scottish, and Welsh descent.
She came out publicly in 2016.
- Petite figure
- Thick eyebrows
34-25-35 in or 86-63.5-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
She is speculated to be wearing a shoe of size 5.5 (US).
Best Known For
The popularity of her single, Pretty Girl, which managed to reach the top 50 of US Pop Radio Charts
As a Singer
As a singer, Maggie has released several songs like Knocking on your Heart (her first-ever song), Couple of Kids, etc.
Maggie is fairly regular and consistent in her workout routine, which has helped her maintain a trim figure.
She prefers working out in the morning and her workout lays emphasis on high-intensity cardio and core work.
Maggie Lindemann Favorite Things
- Goto Spring Outfit – Shorts, sandals, and dress
- Color – Blue
- Song – Deathcamp (By Tyler, the Creator)
- Movie – Breakfast at Tiffany’s (1961)
- TV Show – That’s So Raven (2003-2007)
- Food – Pasta
- Musical Influences – BANKS, Lana Del Rey, and Spooky Black
Source – J-14, Vice
Maggie Lindemann Facts
- She started her social media career at the age of 14. It was just a way for her to escape from the reality and share her thoughts about the issues she was dealing with.
- Her music career took off after Gerald Tennison discovered her on social media. He had checked a video of her singing the national anthem, which was shared by a fan.
- The first email sent by Tennison was deleted by Maggie’s mother as she wasn’t even aware that Maggie could sing.
- Maggie moved to Los Angeles on Tennison’s insistence and he took over to launch her career. He hired a vocal coach for her and got her in prestigious recording studios.
- She has suffered from incessant cyberbullying and at one point, she was so depressed that she even considered deleting her social media accounts.
- She has described her main influencers, Lana Del Rey, Banks, and Spooky Black, as “the ‘anti pop stars’…off-kilter artists who do their individual thing and are unconcerned with being mainstream.”
- Her influencers also include rock and alternative acts of the early 2000s such as Gwen Stefani, Avril Lavigne, Paramore, Evanescence, and Flyleaf and she has said, “That’s actually my favorite time in music, but I felt like I had to hide that side of myself in order to fit this pop princess vibe.”
- On January 22, 2021, she released her debut extended play titled PARANOIA which includes songs like Knife Under My Pillow and Loner. Maggie credited Avril Lavigne as a big influence on the EP, particularly on the song Knife Under My Pillow.
- Maggie released the music video of her new song titled break me! in June 2022.
- Visit her official website @ maggielindemann.com.
She’s really German+British? She looks northern italian
No she is not bisexual, she must be straight for in her dating background, she always date a straight man. She did not date any different sexual orientation so must change her sexual orientation right now.
Maggie might not have dated a girl until now but she is openly bisexual.
She could also have a preference for dudes Cindy. She is still a bisexual that’s like walking up to an ambidextrous person using their right hand and calling them a liar. You sound d**b.