|Chase Hudson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||May 15, 2002|
Chase Hudson is an American social media personality who became popular with his comedic clips on TikTok. He has garnered more than 4.5 million followers on the platform where he entertains in collaboration with his friends and lip-syncs to songs of famed musicians like Justin Bieber and Pitbull. His insane fame on TikTok has led to a strong fan base on other social media as well. He has more than 2 million followers on Instagram and more than 200k followers on Twitter. Chase also runs a YouTube channel, which has more than 400k subscribers, where he vlogs and his family members, especially his mother and sisters, regularly feature. He is good friends with social media star Payton Moormeier and frequently collaborates with him on various platforms.
Stockton, California, United States
Lodi, California, United States
Chase has attended primary and high schools in the cities of Stockton and Lodi, in California. He has also studied via special online courses.
TikTok Star, YouTuber
- Father – Cole Hudson (School Teacher)
- Mother – Tamora Hudson
- Siblings – Marlena Hudson (Sister), Karissa Hudson (Sister)
- Others – Elijah Leonard (Cousin)
He is represented by Vivid Management, West Explorer Street, Brea, California, United States.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
Though he revealed his height to be 6 ft or 183 cm tall on Twitter in January 2019.
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Chase has dated –
- Cynthia Parker (2019) – Chase started dating fellow TikTok star Cynthia Parker in early 2019, but the pair broke up soon after, in July 2019.
- Charli D’Amelio (2019-2020)
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
- Freckled face
- Lean frame
- Center-parted wavy hair
- Affable smile
- Wears a ‘Cross’ locket
- Wears rings in fingers of both hands
10 (UK) or 11 (US) or 44 (EU) (via a Private YouTube video)
Chase has endorsed brands such as –
- Luke Vicious
- Clear Start
Chase Hudson Favorite Things
- Footwear Brand – Converse
- Food – Lasagna, Pancakes
- Pet – Dogs
- Restaurant – Gale’s Restaurant in Pasadena, California
- Restaurant Chain – Olive Garden
- Sports Car Brand – McLaren
- Clothing Store – mnml
- Social Media Personality – Ellie Thumann
- Toy – Legos
- Chocolate Brand – Twix
- Color – Light Purple
- Cake Flavor – Chocolate Cheesecake
- Festival – Christmas
- Dog Breed – Pug
- Movies – Grown Ups (2010), The Little Rascals (1994)
Chase Hudson Facts
- He was a member of the 2019 Lights Out Summer Tour, a countrywide co-headlining concert tour. He featured in the touring party with popular social media personalities such as Payton Moormeier, Anthony Reeves, Noen Eubanks, Jaden Hossler, Sam Hurley, Cynthia Parker, Jackson Felt, Chase Keith, Griffin Johnson, Mychaelade, Kevin Perry, Christopher Romero, Sebastian Topete, Tayson Madkour, Conner Shane, Yewsif, Luigi Castillo, Brooke Blach, and Katelyn McFadden.
- Chase has an irrational fear of heights.
- Chase has a line of personalized merchandise that he sells online through his website. His collection includes T-shirts, beanies, hoodies, hats, joggers, backpacks, phone cases, pillows, and bracelets.
- Chase has stated that he has ambitions of branching out of his work on social media and starting a career in modeling, although he would like to continue being a YouTuber.
- Chase made his acting debut in 2021 with Machine Gun Kelly‘s musical film Downfalls High in a lead role. The film also starred Sydney Sweeney, rapper Trippie Redd, Iann Dior, and Blackbear.
- In January 2021, Chase released his debut song along with a music video titled 21st Century Vampire.
- On February 18, 2021, Chase released his second song The Eulogy of You and Me along with a music video. Chase revealed that the song was especially for those who spent Valentine’s Day alone.
- In April 2021, Chase released a new song America’s Sweetheart which also starred Charli D’Amelio (his ex-girlfriend). Charli also inspired him for the song.
- In August 2021, he released his new single titled Don’t Freak Out.
- In August 2021, Chase collaborated with Glamnetic to release a new gel nail sticker line.
- In September 2021, Chase collaborated with Burger King to launch his own limited Burger King meal as a part of their “Keep it Real Meals” campaign. The meal included a Spicy Ch’King with cheese, four-piece mozzarella sticks, and a 16-ounce chocolate shake.
- In September 2021, Chase released his debut LP Teenage Heartbreak.
Featured Image by Chase Hudson / Instagram