|Iann Dior Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||March 25, 1999|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Iann Dior is a Puerto Rican rapper, singer, and songwriter who is best known for the release of his songs titled Emotions, romance361, and Gone Girl. Besides that, he is also known for the release of his album Industry Plant.
Michael Ian Olmo
Arecibo, Puerto Rico
Iann Dior went to Richard King High School and graduated from Veterans Memorial High School in Corpus Christi, Texas.
Rapper, Singer, Songwriter
- Father – Tommo Olmo
- Mother – Anabelle Olmo
Iann is represented by United Talent Agency.
Rap, Hip Hop
Iann is signed to Internet Money Records, TenThousand Projects, and Caroline Records.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Sports Long dreadlocks
- Paints his nails
Iann Dior Favorite Things
- Song – Romance361
Source – XXL Mag
Iann Dior Facts
- He was brought up in Corpus Christi, Texas where his parents had relocated to while he was still a child.
- Iann’s tracks Emotions, romance361, and Gone Girl were played more than 70 million times by early 2020.
- Initially, he had started making music under his last name Olmo. However, after being found by music producers Nick Mira and Taz Taylor of Internet Money Records, he later changed his stage name to “Iann Dior”.
- Growing up, he would listen to songs from music artists like Drake, J. Cole, All-American Rejects, Panic! At The Disco, and Frank Ocean.
- His parents were strict and would scold him if they ever caught him listening to songs with abusive language.
- Iann’s style of music and vocals is said to be like that of Juice Wrld and Lil Skies.
- Spanish is his first language, however, he once stated that he lost touch with his Hispanic accent. Also, in an interview, he stated that he was going to crossover to Latin music in the future.
- He released his debut album titled Industry Plant on November 8, 2019. It was compiled of a total 15 tracks which were Darkside (feat. Travis Barker), Problems, Gone Girl (feat. Trippie Redd), Wya, What Is Real, Flowers, Strings (feat. Gunna), Lately, Urself (feat. POORSTACY), In Too Deep, Searching (feat. phem), Needed, Never Is Enough, Feel It Coming, and Stay For a While.
Featured Image By Iann Dior / Instagram