|Cynthia Parker Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||September 27, 2004|
Cynthia Parker is a Canadian social media star and dancer. She is best known for her lip-syncing and dancing videos on the short-form video platform, TikTok, where she has amassed a large fanbase of more than 800k followers and more than 35 million hearts. Cynthia also garnered a large social media fanbase online with more than 300k followers on Instagram.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Burlington, Ontario, Canada
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Social Media Star, Dancer
Cynthia Parker is represented by Parimore Entertainment (Talent Agent, Manager) in Los Angeles, California, United States, and New York City, New York, United States.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Cynthia Parker has dated –
- Chase Hudson (2019) – She began dating the well-known American social media star Chase Hudson in 2019. Unfortunately, on July 18, 2019, Chase announced that he “loved her to death” but that they “just haven’t been working out” which lead to a breakup.
Race / Ethnicity
She has also dyed her hair ‘Light Brown’ and ‘Dark Brown’ in the past.
Cynthia Parker is a brand ambassador for Fashion Nova.
Cynthia Parker Favorite Things
- Fast Food Restaurant – Chick-Fil-A
Source – Twitter
Cynthia Parker Facts
- She has a dog named Jakey.
- Her biggest fear is of tornadoes.
- She hates spiders and if she sees one, she just runs away.
- Cynthia had a Musical.ly account early on and used it to make short videos with friends at school during lunch break. When it was converted to TikTok, she just made a natural transition.
- The biggest lesson she’s learned is that not everyone is your best friend and that not everyone is supposed to like you.
- Her mom also created a YouTube channel for her titled Cynthia Parker Dance on November 2, 2008.
- She doesn’t have a favorite birthday celebration and loved all of them.
- Her dream job growing up was acting and she always wanted to be a big movie star.
- In 2015, Cynthia was a part of the Team Canada in Dancing and brought home a gold medal.
- Watching Netflix is her favorite activity to do in her spare time.
- If she were to trade lives with someone else for a day, it would be Kylie Jenner.
- If she could get to know one fact about her future, Cynthia would like to know where she would end up living.
- She decided to get a piercing on her belly button in late September 2019.
- Cynthia looks up to Madison Beer. Many people also tell her that she looks like her but she doesn’t see the resemblance.
- The best concert she attended was the Aubrey & the Three Migos Tour in 2018. The headlining acts were rapper Drake and the hip-hop trio Migos.
Featured Image by Cynthia Parker / Instagram