|Lydia Bright Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4.5 in|
|Date of Birth||January 20, 1990|
Lydia Bright is a television personality known for appearing on various TV shows like The Only Way Is Essex, Celebrity Island with Bear Grylls, The Jump, and The Crystal Maze. She has also done endorsement work for popular brands like Iconic London UK, Gucci, and Mercedes-Benz. Lydia also has a huge social media fan base with more than 1 million followers on Instagram and more than 1 million followers on Twitter.
Lydia Rose Bright
Southwark, London, United Kingdom
London, United Kingdom
She completed her secondary schooling at Anglo European, a language school.
- Father – Dave Bright
- Mother – Debbie Bright (TV Personality)
- Siblings – Freddie James Bright (Brother), Georgia Bright (Sister), Romana Bright (Sister)
Lydia Bright is managed by Courtneay Yeates, Manager, Insanity Group Ltd., London, United Kingdom.
5 ft 4½ in or 164 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lydia Bright has dated –
- Tom Kilbey (2012-2013) – Lydia and Tom started dating in 2012. Tom Kilbey is a former professional footballer and British reality TV personality who starred in the reality series The Only Way Is Essex. They were photographed several times together. They decided to part ways to focus on their individual careers in 2013.
- James Argent (2011-2012, 2015-2016) – Lydia has dated British reality TV personality James Argent in the past. Lydia and James had been in news since their appearance in the reality TV series The Only Way Is Essex. They were in an on and off relationship for about 7 years. In between, the couple broke up several times and patched up trying to keep their relationship alive. But, in 2016, the couple finally ended their relationship. Lydia cited James’s drug abuse as the main reason for their split.
- Lee Cronin (2017) – Lydia had a brief affair with Lee Cronin. Lee is a mechanic and owns a garage shop. While responding to a fan’s query, Lydia confessed that their relationship was not as serious as everyone speculated.
- Talking to a TV presenter on the red carpet at the 2018 EE BAFTA, Lydia revealed that she was in a relationship, but it was pretty early to speculate anything. She confirmed that he was not from the showbiz and termed him as “normal person”. She said that she wanted to give more time to her relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Italian ancestry.
- Keeps a healthy, medium length, and wavy hairstyle
- Toned body
- Blue eyes
Lydia Bright has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Sweet Cheeks Cupcakes
- Bexley Confetti Balloons Ltd.
- Light Couture
- HDO Lounge
- Iconic London UK
- Mr. Blanc teeth Charcoal Whitening Polish
- Storm London
Best Known For
Appearing in various TV shows such as ITVBe reality television series The Only Way Is Essex, Chanel 4’s Celebrity Island with Bear Grylls, Channel 4’s reality series The Jump, celebrity version of Chanel 4’s The Crystal Maze, BBC’s Celebrity Mastermind, and UKTV’s Celebrity Haunted Mansion.
She is yet to make an appearance in a theatrical film.
First TV Show
In 2010, she made her first TV show appearance in the series The Only Way Is Essex.
Lydia is conscious about her figure and wants to project the best shape when she gets photographed on the street. She does not go to the gym or runs every day but, instead, she tries to incorporate an active lifestyle. Lydia only goes to the gym three times a week. She enjoys going for long walks. She aims to achieve 5k run with a 30-minute workout for 3 times a week.
As for her diet, she likes to incorporate lots of vitamin and mineral rich food. She starts her day with a healthy breakfast, such as muesli and soya milk. She loves cooking her own meals and prefers having organic eggs. If she has to eat out, she makes sure that she eats a carb-heavy dinner. She also eats plenty of fruits to strengthen her immune system.
Lydia Bright Favorite Things
- Day Of The Week – Sunday
- Hangover Cure – East End tradition of pie, mash, and liquor
- Cuisine – Japanese
Source – Women’s Health Mag, Instagram
Lydia Bright Facts
- She was adopted at the age of 13 months from a foster home.
- She wrote a book titled Live, Laugh, Love, Always, Lydia: My Story which was released on June 15, 2017.
- She played the violin as a school student.
- While at school, she was a member of the school orchestra.
- Her various Instagram images showcase her fashion collection.
- Visit her official boutique website @ www.bellasorella.co.uk.
- Follow her on Twitter, Instagram, Google+, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Lydia Bright / Instagram