|Mizkif Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||February 16, 1995|
Mizkif is an American Twitch streamer, YouTuber, and social media influencer who is best known for his self-titled Twitch channel which has amassed more than 1.5 million followers. It was the 3rd most-watched Twitch channel during the 2020 United States Presidential elections. His self-titled video gaming and reaction-based YouTube channel has garnered more than 450k subscribers. He has a secondary YouTube channel, titled MizkifToo, which has also accumulated more than 350k subscribers. He is popular on other social media platforms as well with more than 450k followers on Twitter and more than 150k followers on Instagram. In October 2020, he had co-launched a gaming organization called One True King (OTK).
Chesapeake, Virginia, United States
Austin, Texas, United States
Twitch Streamer, YouTuber, Social Media Influencer
- Siblings – Emily Rinaudo (Younger Sister) (Instagram Star, Social Media Influencer)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Mizkif has dated –
- Maya Higa (2019-Present) – Mizkif had started dating fellow American Twitch streamer, conservationist, falconer, and wildlife rehabilitator Maya Higa in 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
- Toned physique
- Short-cropped hair
- Affable smile
- Often sports a light stubble
- He had started online streaming his content in 2016 but had gained recognition only in 2018 when he was noticed working as a cameraman for fellow streamer Ice Poseidon.
- In May 2019, he was handed a 7-day ban from Twitch after he had made inappropriate comments that were aimed at a female streamer at PAX East, one among a series of gaming culture festivals that involve tabletop, arcade, and video gaming.
- 2 months later, he had revealed on social media that he had been checked in to a psychiatric hospital. He had mentioned that he had suffered a panic attack and he would have died had he not been given medical aid in time. After his treatment, he had been told to sign a waiver that had required him to regularly consult a psychiatrist.
- In August 2019, he had organized a charity stream for the Make-A-Wish Foundation, a non-profit organization that helps fulfill the wishes of children suffering from a critical illness. His stream had managed to raise USD 20k. The funds that he had raised from the stream had helped fund a trip to Walt Disney World for a child suffering from leukemia.
- In December 2019, he had held a charity stream for St. David’s Children’s Hospital in Austin, Texas. The stream had raised USD 5k which was used to purchase toys for the hospital’s patients.
- In March 2020, he had earned USD 5.6k by conducting a ‘sleeping stream’.
- In December 2020, he had held an edition of Twitch Plays Pokémon, a popular Twitch social experiment, on his channel. His stream audience had beat the record of Pokémon FireRed in 12 days and 5 hours.
- Mizkif suffers from a heart condition called viral myocarditis. He has also publicly addressed his struggles with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). He used to take the combined drug Adderall to treat the latter condition but was ordered by a doctor to stop that prescription once his heart condition was diagnosed.
Featured Image by Mizkif / Instagram