|Heather Langenkamp Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||July 17, 1964|
|Spouse||David LeRoy Anderson|
Heather Langenkamp is an American actress who is an influential figure in the horror film genre and popular culture. In particular, she is best known for her portrayal of Nancy Thompson in A Nightmare on Elm Street. Heather has established herself as the scream queen in the industry.
Heather Elizabeth Langenkamp
The Scream Queen
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United State
Los Angeles, California, United States
Heather studied at National Cathedral School for Girls before going on to complete her studies at Stanford University from where she graduated with a degree in English Literature.
Actress, Makeup Coordinator, Producer
- Father – Robert Dobie Langenkamp (Petroleum Attorney)
- Mother – Mary Alice (née Myers) (Artist)
- Siblings – Matthew Langenkamp (Younger Brother), Daniel Langenkamp (Younger Brother), Lucy Langenkamp (Younger Sister)
Heather is represented by Some Pig Productions, LLC.
Heather Langenkamp’s net worth was $1.5 Million according to Celebrity Net Worth.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Heather has dated –
- Alan Pasqua (1984-1987) Heather had previously been married to rock and jazz pianist Alan Pasqua from 1984 until 1987.
- David LeRoy Anderson (1989-Present) – Heather met fellow make-up artist David LeRoy Anderson while attending a wrap party of Wes Craven’s The Serpent and the Rainbow (1988). David and Heather instantly hit it off with one another. After this, David proposed while on the set of Pet Sematary (1989). The couple also got married the same year. Together, they had a son named “Atticus” Anderson, who sadly passed away in 2018 after being diagnosed with a brain tumor, and have a daughter named Isabelle Anderson. Actor Charlie Sheen was the best man at their wedding.
Race / Ethnicity
Heather has German, Scottish, English, and Irish ancestry.
- Her expressive and piercing blue eyes
She has been featured in commercials for several brands including –
- Covered California
Heather Langenkamp Facts
- Originally, Heather is from Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- Her father was the Deputy Assistant Secretary of Energy in the Carter Administration and worked under the Clinton Administration which was set up to privatize Naval Petroleum Reserve No. 1. After that, Heather’s father went on to become the Director of the National Energy & Environmental Law & Policy Institute of the University of Tulsa College of Law.
- After spending most of her younger years in Tulsa, Heather relocated to Washington, D.C. where she completed her studies.
- In order to pursue her passion for acting, Heather would often travel to Los Angeles in search of acting opportunities while in college. She eventually got her first big break in director Drew Denbaum’s Nickel Mountain (1984) as Callie Wells which was an adaptation of writer John Gardner’s 1973 novel.
- One of her earliest jobs was at the Tulsa Tribune. At the time, Heather was 19 years old.
- While attending Stanford University she was roommates with Susan Rice who as of 2022, had been serving as the Director of the United States Domestic Policy Council.
- The first horror film that Heather auditioned for was A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984) in later 1983 and was eventually cast in the film’s lead role as Nancy Thompson. In 1987, she was cast in its sequel A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors
- She also goes by the names Heather L. Anderson, Heather Anderson, and Heather Langenkamp Anderson.
- In 2014, she was cast in the hit anthology horror show American Horror Story: Freak Show as a Female Toulouse.
- Heather was inducted into the Fangoria Chainsaw Hall of Fame in 1995.
- In 2022, she played the role of Dr. Stanton in The Midnight Club.
- She is close friends with actresses Tuesday Knight and Lisa Wilcox.
Featured Image By Artemisboy (talk) / Wikimedia / Public Domain