|Ivan Dorschner Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||September 21, 1990|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Ivan Anthony Dorschner
Los Angeles, California, United States
Ivan Dorschner went to the Verdugo Hills High School and graduated in 2008.
He got enrolled at the College of the Canyons with an aim to study bioscience but, later changed his specialization to International Diplomacy Studies.
Actor, model, and television host
- Siblings – He has two older paternal half-siblings due to his father’s first marriage.
Ivan Dorschner is represented by GMA Artist Center.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ivan Dorschner has dated –
- Ana Maria Perez de Tagle (2014-2016) – Ivan was reported to be going out with actress Ana Maria Perez de Tagle during the last months of 2014. In November 2014, he posted the first picture of them together. However, it seemed that their conflicting work schedules with Ivan working in the Philippines and Ana based in Los Angeles took a toll on their relationship. In a November 2016 interview, he confirmed that they had broken up.
- Barbie Forteza (2017) – Ivan was RUMORed to be secretly dating actress Barbie Forteza in 2017. They had transferred their romantic equation from their reel life in Meant to Be to their real life as well.
Race / Ethnicity
On his father’s side, he has German and Irish ancestry, whereas, on his mother’s side, he is of Filipino descent.
- Boyish good looks
- Freckles on the nose
Early in his modeling career, Ivan did endorsement work for the clothing range from Folded and Hung.
He has also appeared in the commercials for SkinWhite (2012), Jollibee Choco Crumble Sundae.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the lead role in the Filipino romance comedy TV series, Meant to Be.
- Having competed in the popular reality TV series, Pinoy Big Brother: Teen Clash 2010.
In 2012, Ivan made his first film appearance in the rom-com movie, The Reunion for his role as Paul Michael.
First TV Show
In 2010, Ivan made his TV show debut in the Filipino reality show, Pinoy Big Brother: Teen Clash 2010.
Ivan relies on his gym workout to keep his toned physique in good shape. Ideally, he aims to workout 4 days a week in the gym, but often due to his busy schedule, he has to contend with 2 workout sessions per week. Also, he holds the distinction of having worked out with basketball legend Shaquille O’Neal.
He prefers to start his workout session with core exercises because it makes him more aware of core muscle activation while performing other exercises. He also includes big lifts such as bench press and deadlifts. He doesn’t prefer to isolate muscle groups according to days and is more than happy with mixing things up.
He fuels his workout routine by following a healthy diet plan, which is built around intermittent fasting concept. As per this diet rule, he crams all his calorie intake in an eight-hour window, which for him exists between 1:00 pm to 9:00 pm. He consumes about 2000 calories in that window with focus on eating chicken, beef, and fish.
Ivan Dorschner Favorite Things
- Food – Cooked salmon
- Cheat Meal – Ice cream, matcha, and peanut butter
Source – GMA Network
Ivan Dorschner Facts
- He had to take a break from shooting in March 2017 after he was struck down by bacterial infection, which coupled with weather and his work burden, forced him into complete bed rest.
- While growing up, he was an adept and competent Boy Scout. He even managed to achieve the highest rank possible as a Boy Scout, which is Eagle Scout.
- Ivan dropped out of college in the 3rd year as he opted to focus on his budding acting career and stayed in the Philippines for better work opportunities.