|Ivan Dorschner Quick Info
|5 ft 10 in
|Date of Birth
|September 21, 1990
Ivan Dorschner is an American actor, television host, and model who is best known for being a former housemate of the Philippine reality television show Pinoy Big Brother: Teen Clash 2010. Over the years, he has also been a part of various other television projects which include the likes of Pepito Manaloto, The One That Got Away, Super Ma’am, Meant To Be, 3 Days of Summer, Sunday PinaSaya, Luv U, Maynila: Queen’s Secret, Good Vibes, 100 Days to Heaven, Maynila: Bet Kita, Kung Ako’y Iiwan Mo, Walang Hanggan, Confidance, Shoutout! Friends-Thurs, Maynila: Girl Name…Faith, Magic of Christmas: The 2016 GMA Christmas Special, ASAP, and others. In addition to that, Ivan Dorschner has also been cast in movies like The Reunion, Shake Rattle & Roll 14, and A Moment in Time.
Ivan Anthony Dorschner
Los Angeles, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Ivan Dorschner went to Verdugo Hills High School and graduated in 2008.
He got enrolled at the College of the Canyons with the aim to study bioscience but, later changed his specialization to International Diplomacy Studies.
Actor, model, and television host
- Siblings – He has two older paternal half-siblings due to his father’s first marriage.
Ivan Dorschner has been represented by –
- GMA Artist Center
- Osbrink Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Burbank, California, United States
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ivan Dorschner has dated –
- Ana Maria Perez de Tagle (2014-2016) – Ivan was reported to be going out with actress Ana Maria Perez de Tagle during the last months of 2014. In November 2014, he posted the first picture of them together. However, it seemed that their conflicting work schedules with Ivan working in the Philippines and Ana working in Los Angeles took a toll on their relationship. In a November 2016 interview, he confirmed that they had broken up.
- Barbie Forteza (2017) – Ivan was RUMORed to be secretly dating actress Barbie Forteza in 2017. They had transferred their romantic equation from their reel life in Meant to Be to their real life as well.
Race / Ethnicity
On his father’s side, he has German and Irish ancestry, whereas, on his mother’s side, he is of Filipino descent.
- Boyish good looks
- Freckles on the nose
Early in his modeling career, Ivan did endorsement work for the clothing range Folded and Hung.
He has also appeared in the commercials for SkinWhite (2012) and Jollibee Choco Crumble Sundae.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the lead role in the Filipino romance comedy TV series, Meant to Be
- Having competed in the popular reality TV series, Pinoy Big Brother: Teen Clash 2010
In 2012, Ivan made his first film appearance in the rom-com movie, The Reunion in his role as Paul Michael. It stars Enrique Gil, Xian Lim, Enchong Dee, Kean Cipriano, Bangs Garcia, Julia Montes, Megan Young, Jessy Mendiola, Matt Evans, and Cristine Reyes.
First TV Show
In 2010, Ivan made his TV show debut in the Filipino reality show, Pinoy Big Brother: Teen Clash 2010.
Ivan relies on his gym workout to keep his toned physique in good shape. Ideally, he aims to work out 4 days a week in the gym, but often due to his busy schedule, he has to contend with 2 workout sessions per week. Also, he holds the distinction of having worked out with basketball legend Shaquille O’Neal.
He prefers to start his workout session with core exercises because it makes him more aware of core muscle activation while performing other exercises. He also includes big lifts such as bench presses and deadlifts. He doesn’t prefer to isolate muscle groups according to days and is more than happy with mixing things up.
He fuels his workout routine by following a healthy diet plan, which is built around the intermittent fasting concept. As per this diet rule, he crams all his calorie intake in an eight-hour window, which for him exists between 1:00 pm to 9:00 pm. He consumes about 2000 calories in that window with a focus on eating chicken, beef, and fish.
Ivan Dorschner Favorite Things
- Food – Cooked salmon
- Cheat Meal – Ice cream, matcha, and peanut butter
Source – GMA Network
Ivan Dorschner Facts
- He had to take a break from shooting in March 2017 after he was struck down by a bacterial infection, which coupled with the weather and his work burden, forced him into complete bed rest.
- While growing up, he was an adept and competent Boy Scout. He even managed to achieve the highest rank possible as a Boy Scout, which is Eagle Scout.
- He played the role of Emerson in the 2012 Filipino science fiction horror anthology film Shake, Rattle & Roll Fourteen: The Invasion. Being the 14th installment of the Shake, Rattle & Roll film series, its lead cast included Dennis Trillo, Lovi Poe, Janice de Belen, Herbert Bautista, Paulo Avelino, Martin Escudero, and Vhong Navarro.
- Ivan dropped out of college in the 3rd year as he opted to focus on his budding acting career and stayed in the Philippines for better work opportunities.
- He brought to life the character of Brix in the 2013 Filipino romantic drama film A Moment in Time, starring Coco Martin and Julia Montes.
- He received the German Moreno Youth Achievement Award (special award) at the 65th FAMAS Awards in 2017.
- In 2018, he was seen in the supporting role of Iñigo Sandoval (a spoiled-by-his-trust-fund playboy who knows how to smooth-talk his way around ladies) in the television drama romance comedy series The One That Got Away.