|Serayah McNeill Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||June 20, 1995|
Serayah McNeill is an American actress, model, and singer who is best known for her role as Tiana Brown in the Fox musical drama series, Empire. She has also been a part of movies like Lucky Girl (2016) and Burning Sands (2017). As a singer, she has released several singles including GTTM (Going Through The Motions), Driving Me, So Good, and Lost & Found. Serayah has also amassed a major fan base with more than 2 million followers on Instagram, more than 200k followers on Twitter, 200k+ followers on Facebook, and over 20k subscribers on YouTube.
Serayah Ranee McNeill
Encinitas, California, United States
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Serayah McNeill attended Taft High School in Woodland Hills. She graduated in 2013 and during her time there, she played for the girls’ varsity basketball team.
Actress, Singer, Model
- Father – Joseph Eyres
- Mother – Kanika McNeill
- Others – Shermaine Eyres (Paternal Grandmother), Stanley Phillip Eyres (Paternal Great-Grandfather), Madeleine Lorenza Fox (Paternal Great-Grandmother), Phillip Isaac Eyres (Paternal Great-Great-Grandfather), Marguerite Adair Clotfelter (Paternal Great-Great-Grandmother), Annette Hale (Maternal Grandmother)
Serayah McNeill is managed by her mother, Kanika McNeill.
Columbia Records, Sony Music
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Serayah McNeill has dated –
- Wale Folarin (2015) – Serayah has a fling with rapper Wale Folarin in 2015. The news was revealed by media in October 2015 and it was also speculated that they had been going out for a while.
- Romeo Miller (2016) – She also had a short-lived romance with rapper and basketball player, Romeo Miller, towards the latter part of 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black & White)
She has African-American, Irish, Scottish, English, and German roots.
She often highlights her hair ‘blonde’.
- Pouty lips
- Curly locks
Serayah McNeill has either endorsed or promoted several brands like Bioré Skincare, Ulta Beauty, Calvin Klein, and Macy’s.
Best Known For
- Being a part of several TV shows and movies like Lucky Girl (2016) as Lisa Jackson, Burning Sands (2017) as Angel, and Empire (from 2015) as Tiana Brown
- Garnering a huge social media fan base with more than 2 million followers on Instagram
As a Singer
She has released a couple of singles which include Lost & Found, So Good, GTTM (Going Through the Motions), and Driving Me.
Serayah McNeill made her feature film debut as Angel in the drama movie, Burning Sands, in 2017. The film was initially premiered at the Sundance Film Festival in January 2017 and then got released on Netflix on March 10, 2017.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance as Tiana Brown in an episode, titled The Outspoken King, of the musical drama series, Empire, in 2015.
Serayah has maintained a stunning physique by working out on a regular basis. She relies a lot on strength training and mostly uses her body weight during the workout sessions. For the warm-up, she prefers stretching, 5-minute on the stationary bike, and a few squats on the Bosu ball.
To tone her core muscles, Serayah does exercises like sit-ups, V-ups, and oblique twists. Yoga has also helped her achieve an enviable physique while also helping her maintain her mental health. She usually practices hot yoga at a place called CorePower Yoga.
When it comes to her diet, her typical mornings start at around 8 a.m. with a breakfast of bananas, oatmeal, and coffee. However, she does not strictly follow any particular diet plan and focuses on eating healthy while also occasionally enjoying her favorite foods.
Serayah McNeill Favorite Things
- Food – Burgers and Fries
- Snacks – Chocolate, Rocky road ice cream
Source – People
Serayah McNeill Facts
- She grew up in California, Washington, and Georgia.
- Ever since she was a child, she has wanted to have her own Disney show.
- Growing up, Serayah had a hard life and her family often shifted base while struggling to find a place to stay.
- She shares a close bond with singer-songwriter Taylor Swift.
- Serayah believes that her character in Empire, Tiana Brown, is somewhat similar to her real self.
- She is obsessed with fries and orders them with every sort of meal.
- She believes that what’s inside is more important than anyone’s outer beauty.
- Serayah has been influenced by various artists like Aaliyah, Sam Cooke, Tank, Tamia, Rihanna, Sade, Janet Jackson, and Beyonce.
- She has appeared in various music videos like Taylor Swift’s video for Bad Blood, RedOne’s song Don’t You Need Somebody, and Chris Brown‘s Undecided.
- Visit her official website @ serayah.love.
- Follow Serayah McNeill on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Spotify, iTunes, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Serayah McNeill / Instagram