|Jacob Latimore Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||August 10, 1996|
Jacob O’Neal Latimore, Jr
Lansing, Michigan, United States
He is based in Atlanta.
However, he often travels back to his hometown, Milwaukee.
As he had started his music career at a fairly young age, Jacob’s mother decided to homeschool him by the time he had entered middle school.
She had also hired a tutor and had got him signed up for a couple of online courses as well to make his education well-rounded.
Singer, Dancer, Actor, Rapper
- Father – Jacob Latimore, Sr. (He was a member of the gospel quartet called The Latimore Brothers)
- Mother – Latitia Taylor
- Siblings – He is the only child.
- Others – Kenny Lattimore (Cousin) (Singer, Songwriter)
Jacob Latimore is managed by
- Tish Taylor (from Tish Taylor 360°), Jeremy Geffen, and JR McKee.
- ReignDeer Entertainment.
R&B, Pop, Hip hop
- Jacob’s Ink, Inc.
- Crown World Entertainment
- RCA Records (former)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jacob Latimore has dated
- Cymphonique Miller (2012) – Jacob was linked up by American tabloids with singer and actress Cymphonique Miller in 2012. It was reported that they had grown close while working on her single Nobody Like. Plus, their cozy chemistry in the music video further fanned these rumors.
- Alix Lapri – Jacob was reported to be dating singer Alix Lapri. They were signed up with the same record label and were often spotted hanging out together. These rumors were sent into overdrive after they were pictured posing together on the red carpet at Nickelodeon’s 28th Annual Kids’ Choice Awards in March 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
Jacob Latimore has appeared in a TV commercial for the sportswear giant, Adidas.
He is very religious and often credits God for gifting him the abilities that have helped him achieve considerable success at a young age.
Best Known For
- Being cast in a supporting role in the sci-fi action thriller movie, The Maze Runner.
- Having played the role of Fred Temple in the period crime drama movie, Detroit.
In December 2016, Jacob released his debut studio album, Connection, which went on to achieve mild success in record sales.
In 2010, Jacob made his film debut in an important role in the American thriller movie, Vanishing on 7th Street.
First TV Show
In 2009, Jacob made his first TV show appearance in the Now Your Lift Your Eyes to the Sun episode of the drama series, One Tree Hill.
Jacob regularly hits the gym to keep his muscles in perfect shape. In case, he has a busy schedule, he works out late in the night before going to sleep.
Plus, he loves to dance a lot and those dance sessions provide him with a perfect cardio session to shred his incredible physique.
Jacob Latimore Favorite Things
- Season – Winter
- Athlete – Floyd Mayweather
- Color – Red
- Food – Grandma’s soul food and macaroni & cheese, yams, meatloaf
- Movie – Home Alone 3 (1997)
- Sports – American Football
- NFL Team – Chicago Bears
Jacob Latimore Facts
- He fell in love with music after watching the movie The Temptations, which was a tribute to the popular Motown group at the age of 5. He watched it again and again over the coming weeks.
- He started taking his music very seriously at a very young age and by 9, he produced his first single, Best Friend. The song was widely played by Milwaukee-based DJs at local events and festivals.
- When he turned 6, he and his mother moved to Atlanta from Milwaukee. His father stayed behind.
- By the age of 14, he had his business manager and was performing in school auditoriums all over the world.
- He started performing at a young age and his love for stage manifested in the first project, which he did while he was studying in elementary school.
Featured Image by Intuitieness / Wikipedia / CC BY-SA 4.0