|Asya Branch Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||May 5, 1998|
Asya Branch is an American beauty pageant titleholder who rose to fame after winning the Miss USA 2020 title in a ceremony that aired live from Elvis Presley’s Graceland estate in Memphis in Tennessee on November 9, 2020. She was the first African-American woman to be crowned Miss Mississippi USA in 2018 and she also brought the state its first Miss USA crown.
Asya Danielle Branch
Michigan, United States
She went to Harvard University for summer school at the age of 17. She has been attending the University of Mississippi, with Integrated Marketing Communications as her subject for major with an emphasis in Public Relations, and General Business as her subject for the minor.
Beauty pageant titleholder, Student, Singer
- Father – He is a retired military veteran.
- Mother – She worked as a teacher’s assistant.
- Siblings – She is the sixth of 8 siblings.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Bryan Johnson (2016-Present) – She began dating Bryan in 2016. They have known each other since they were in middle school.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of African-American descent.
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Cheerful smile
- Thick eyebrows
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams.
Asya Branch Favorite Things
- Obsession – Makeup, that led her to launch her own cosmetics line named Branch Beauty that she has been proud of, the brand having provided cruelty-free products to enhance the natural beauty
- Hobby And Passion – Singing where she has claimed to have found her pure joy having believed that music can take us through anything
- Grateful For – Having a tight-knit family that has ensured the absence of any dull moment in her life, that has been fun-filled for her with so many people always there to laugh and joke with, or talk with
Asya Branch Facts
- She began singing when she was 4 years old and she used to sing in church performances during her childhood.
- In 2003, she and her family shifted from Michigan to Booneville in Mississippi.
- Asya had been very athletic throughout her high school having run track and field, been a member of the dance team, and served as the co-captain of the Booneville High cheer squad.
- She sang the national anthem at a Make America Great Again rally in Southaven in Mississippi on October 2, 2018.
- Asya represented Mississippi in the Miss America 2019 pageant where she was unplaced but she became the 2nd runner-up in the Quality of Life awards of the contest.
- She has shared music covers of artists like Billie Eilish on Instagram, having handled the vocals herself while her partner Briley Morgan has played the guitar.
- She has been a nanny for a special needs child.
- Asya has disclosed that she has striven every day to set an ideal example to her brothers and sisters, whether they are younger or older, as she has believed that anybody can be a role model regardless of age and have positive impacts on the lives of others.
Featured Image by Asya Danielle Branch / Instagram