|Alix Lapri Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||November 6, 1996|
Alix Lapri is an American singer, songwriter, and actress who came into the spotlight after releasing several cover songs together with Jacob Latimore such as that of My Boo (2011). She went on to drop various EPs including I Am Alix Lapri (2012). She has starred in a number of films like Standing Up (2013) and has been featured in many TV shows for instance the Starz series Power Book II: Ghost in which she began portraying the main role of Effie in 2020. Lapri has amassed more than 300k followers on Instagram.
Alexus Lapri Geier
Topeka, Kansas, United States
She took music lessons at Williams Science and Fine Arts Magnet School. She attended Nick Conti’s Professional School of Acting where she was labeled best actress.
Singer, Songwriter, Actress
- Mother – Lynn Geier
- Siblings – She has 2 younger siblings including her sister who is a makeup artist.
- Crown World Entertainment
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Jacob Latimore – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
- Curvaceous figure
- Shapely lips
- Tattoos on her body
Alix Lapri Favorite Things
- Cocktail – Bloody Mary
- Holiday – Halloween
Source – Just Jared
Alix Lapri Facts
- She hails from Topeka in Kansas. She shifted with her family to Atlanta, Georgia in 2008 at the age of 13, for better opportunities along with focusing on her advancement of a career in entertainment.
- Alix had started taking an interest in music at an early age. Her first public performance had been in 2003 when she was at the age of 5, where she got placed third overall in a Kansas City talent showcase. When Lapri was 9, she stood first at Kansas’ Annual Talent Show named Juneteenth, the win leading her to be invited to sing the national anthem at the local sporting events as well as to perform at weddings and churches.
- She earned the title Spring 2009 Miss Atlanta Girl after 6 weeks of modeling, acting, and runway. This fetched her a scholarship for 1 year of acting and modeling school.
- Apart from her music lessons, Lapri has disclosed that she learned to sing from her parents as well as a cousin.
- Alix has devoured jalapeños like they are candy.
- On a scale of dramatic to comedic, she has done it all but has stated to have enjoyed memorable roles that leave an impact, most of all.
- Lapri has been a Harry Potter enthusiast with her house being Slytherin.
- If she were not an actor, she would have been a preschool teacher as she has loved kids.
- She has worked out at least 5 times every week and has also picked up martial arts.
- Alix has had a strong affinity for water, which has made her feel powerful. She has relished swimming.
- Alix had been a professional bartender prior to becoming an actress.
- She has found funnel cakes to be irresistible.
- Her most-loved color has been pink.
- Lapri has found it difficult to live without lip gloss, Spearmint Gum, her most personal folder that is always present in her bag, and skinny jeans.
- She has found the Siberian tiger to be fascinating.
Featured Image by Alix Lapri / Instagram